Chapter 4

Marley's POV  

I step out of my bathroom in my towel, It's 8 am and I'm supposed to be at the studio in 20 minutes. I pull out a blue shirt and sniff it, ahh it's Carson's, it has his scent on it. I pull it on and wear black leggings and white Nikes, the shirt is long so it reaches my thigh. I grab my phone from its charger, "MARLEY, ARE YOU READY?"

"Yes Mom, I'm coming out now" I shout back to her as I pick up my backpack that has my laptop in it.

I run out my room and my mom stuffs a pancake in my mouth, "here, now let's go" she pushes me outside and I run to the car while she locks the front door. "Morning ugly" I mumble to my brother, "says the smelly one" he chuckles, "shut up" he just continues playing with his tablet.

My mom starts the car, "I'm dropping you off at the studio first then Mike is going to school." I nod and unlock my phone seeing 2 messages from Carson.

CARSON

=Babe, you awake yet?

-I'm at the studio , waiting for you

SENT at 8:02 am

Shit, that was 10 minutes ago. I send a quick reply telling him that I'm on my way to the studio. "Okay, have a good day darling" my mom kisses my cheek. "See you later Mike" I smile, "later, sis." I walk into the studio and greet the secretary and run upstairs.

"Good morning all" you shout as you walk in, "Hey Marley" my producer replies. "Carson went to get you cupcakes, he thought you might be hungry."

Aww, that's so cute, "Marr" Carson shouts as he walks inside the studio with the cupcakes, I run to him and hug as best as I can while he's holding cupcakes.

"Hey" I whisper, Carson drops the cupcakes on the table and wraps his hands around my waist and leans in to kiss me. When we pull away, I smile and spin around "so can we start recording now?" I ask Mark and he nods as I walk into the booth.

I give a thumbs up to let Mark know I'm ready and he starts recording while I sing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS

I HOPE U ENJOYED THE CHAPTERRRR

LOVE Y'ALL

-STAR <3