Chapter 7

Marley's POV

I got to the venue faster than I wanted to, I pay the driver and step out and shut the door. I walk straight to the front of the line ignoring the shouts of 'WHAT THE HELL' or 'I'VE BEEN WAITIG HERE FOR THE LONGEST TIME' only a few recognize me and get excited.

 I show the security guard my ticket but he doesn't let me pass until I call Carson's manager. "He's a mess, Marley" Luke, Carson's manager says as he walks with me backstage, I look at him and sigh "I just have a hard time trying to figure out what to do." Luke nods, "just talk to hi."

 I nod and he walks away. "I can't do this right now!" I hear Carson's voice from the hallway, "YOU HAVE A CONCERT, FANS ARE WAITING OUTSIDE!" someone shouts at him.

"I DON'T CARE, I NEED TO TALK TO MY GIRL" he shouts back and I walk closer to where his voice is coming from, "that's if she's still my girl" he mutters.

"You'll talk to her, just do this concert" the person sighs , "you still don't get it , she's my everything and if I lose her , I lose everything" he sighs and I pause outside of the room the voices are coming from .

I really want to go in there and hug him but I just can't right now.

The room goes silent and I walk away going into his dressing room and shut the door. I look at it's messy state and smile slightly, I walk over to the couch and reach for the hoodie lying on it.

I put on the hoodie slowly, and as soon as I put it on, I walk out and go to the venue to take my seat front row.

I put the hood of his hoodie up and some fans stare at me weirdly but I walk to my seat anyway, the lights dim and everyone screams and I look at stage watching him come out on stage .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE U GUYSSS

- Star <3