Chapter 1

Marley's POV

"C'mon please" Annie begs, "I'll talk to the director if you want me to" she continues. "But, I don't want to" I whine, she gives me a look "fine, I want to. I just don't think I can act or remember lines."

"You can do it, I promise I'll help you please Mar?" Annie pouts, I laugh and nod my head, "fine but only if you promise to help" she nods frantically and hugs me "love you" she mumbles, "love you too Anns."

So, my name's Marley Johnson, I'm 15 and I'm a singer. I also happen to be a stunning woman of color. Annie Leblanc is my best friend and she's trying to get me to act on Chicken Girls Season 3 so it won't be awkward between her and Hayden.

"I'm gonna talk to the director right now okay?" she grins and runs off to find the director, I walk to Carson's dressing room. Yes, the one and only Carson Lueders, "Hey babe" I smile and he looks up from his phone and grins and holds out his arms and I run to him and sit on his lap hugging him. 

"Hey angel, what's up?" he kisses my cheek, "Well I've been thinking and Annie convinced me to try to out this acting thing and-"

"Seriously?!, you wanna act on Brat?" he says excitedly, "Well, Brat as in Chicken Girls" I grin. "So, you're GONNA BE WORKING WITH ME?" he almost screams, "I don't know yet, Annie's talking to the-"

The door swings open and Annie rushes in "HE SAID YES, YOU'RE GONNA BE ON CHICKEN GIRLS" she screams.

"HECK YES" Carson hugs me tighter and Annie continues jumping around, "So now the director Nayip wants to see you to talk about your character and Carson you're supposed to come too" she instructs and I stand up immediately.

"LET'S GO" I squeal and they both freeze "did you just squeal?" they say in unison.

"Nope, you didn't hear anyth-" why do I always get cut off when I'm about to say something, life is so unfair "I finally made you sq-"

"Let's just go guys " I sigh and walk out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is da first chapter of this book and even though I'm writing IKSM , I'll update both books now. 

Okayyyyyyy...... so tell me what you think and the next chapter will be up soon .

- Star