Chapter 21

Marley's POV

I'm lying breathless on the backseat of his car "so?" he smirks looking at me. I glance at him before closing my eyes, "what?"

"What is it good?" he asks.

"A lady never kisses and tells" I smirk, "does that mean you want us to..." I trail off and he sighs pulling closer to him "just because you got me off and I did same doesn't mean I want us to do it yet."

"I want you to be able call you mine until death separates us" he kisses my forehead and I close my eyes resting my head on his chest "I don't deserve you honestly." I feel him shake his head "it's the other way round, I love you Marley" and I smile "I love you more Carson."

"Is your mom at home?" I mumble, "why? You wanna get freaky?" he wiggles his eyebrows. I hit his chest "NO, I just want to spend time with you alone."

"I don't think she's home, she went out shopping with my sister" he says just as his phone starts ringing.

I pass it to him after seeing 'Dawn K', he picks it up "I know, I know, I'm sorry-" he stops, "I'll be there tomorrow" he pauses , "yes, with her I promise." 

When the call ends I look at him with an eyebrow raised and he smirks "I love it when you get all possessive."

"I'm not getting possessive" I defend, "mhm, it was Dawn as in the photographer, she's been wanting to take pictures of us and we were supposed to go today but then I couldn't resist you" he explains.

I nod "so we seeing her tomorrow" and he nods too.

**

I drop on Carson's bed and he lies down next to me, he sits up against the headboard looking at his phone. "The fans want me to go live" he says like he's asking for my permission, I shrug "yeah okay."

"Hi guys" he says starting the live, "I'm good, I'm good, life's amazing" he grins. "Marley's here too, y'all wanna see her?" he asks and I shake my head no frantically, "c'mon princess, they wanna see you" he coos.

"Baby please?" he pouts and I roll my eyes crawling to him on the bed, I wave at the camera "hi y'all."  They respond with greetings and there's some hate but whatever, Carson turns my face to his leaning in and pressing his lips against mine slowly and I respond moving my lips against his.

He pulls away and I try to kiss him again whimpering from the loss of contact but he points at the phone in his hand that's LIVE on instagram. 

"Shit" I mutter looking at the comments some are saying

'aww, the way she leaned in to kiss him again'

'look at them THEY'RE SO CUTE'

'THE WAY MARLEY WHIMPERED WHEN HE PULLED AWAY AWW'

'COUPLE GOALS'

'Y'ALL ARE THE CUTEST I SWEAR'

'Ugh, can y'all not do that EVER.AGAIN

'PDAAAA'

'MY PRECIOUS EYES'

'ugly'

"Aww, thank you guys for the cute comments" I chirp lying on Carson's chest slowly falling asleep when I hear him say "I wanna marry her guys, I need to marry her." I try not to smile replaying his words in my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 CHAPTERS

THEN THE EPILOGUE

Love u guys ❤

- Star