Chapter 10

Marley's POV

"You filming?" someone whispers, "yeah" another person replies and then water pours on me and I jump out of bed.
"Oh my..." I gasp. 

"WHAT THE HELL?" Carson shouts as Hayden and Mark laugh.

I wipe the water from my face. "Guys now I have to wash my hair" I groan, "aren't girls supposed to love washing their hair?" Mark asks "WELL NOT THIS GIRL" I shout.

"Um.. Marley?" Hayden chokes out, "yeah?" I say trying to shake water out of my hair,  "you might wanna... change" I look at what I'm wearing and Carson does too. "GET OUT YOU NASTIES" He screams and Hayden and Mark run out shutting the door.

"Well, I guess it's not much of a good morning now is it?" Carson runs his hand through his hair and I shake my head going straight to the bathroom to shower.

**
I walk out of the bathroom in a towel and see that Carson isn't in the room,  I walk to his wardrobe and go to my side.
I keep some of stuff in Carson's house cause sometimes I fall asleep here so it only made sense to keep some of my stuff here.

I pull out high-waisted shorts and a white tank top, I remove my hair from it's bun .
My hair is straight, it's weird I know black girls are supposed to have curly hair but my mom used relaxers on my hair and she still does so instead of my hair being curly it's straight and I like it like this.

I grab a brush from a drawer and brush my hair, it's kind of short, it reaches my shoulder like literally just my shoulder.

I drop the brush and slip on my slides and walk out of Carson's room , going straight to the kitchen.

"Can we just go Starbucks?" Hayden asks Carson, "I'm gonna ask my girl first."
Carson replies and I smile walking over to them, "I love it when you call me your girl" I whisper to him resting my head on shoulder from behind and pulls me forward putting his arm around my waist.

"Can we go to Starbucks now?" Mark groans and Carson raises his eyebrow at me and I nod, "I just need to grab my phone" I run towards the room I came out from earlier.

I walk back out and Carson walks in front of me as we head out and lock the door.
We start walking and knowing the fact that we're not trying to hide I know pictures of us going to Starbucks will soon end up on Instagram.

Oh well, since someone's going to see us anyway I jump on Carson's back making him almost fall over, "warn me next time?" he giggles.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY Y'ALL 

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING 

BAD INTERNET 

I'LL POST NEXT WEEK I PROMISE 

I'VE GOT UP TO CHAPTER 22 WRITTEN 

Love y'all 

- Star <3