Chapter 15

Marley's POV

When he stops crying he pulls away from me, hiccupping. I look around for a bottle of water but my eyes stop on his phone that was lying beside him. I pick it up and unlock it, he was on twitter and the first thing I see are the hate messages he's getting.

Stuff like 'kill yourself or just die' and many horrible other ones, I delete all the messages and lock his phone looking up at him, "what do you see in me Mar? I'm-" he asks, his eyes showing his raw emotions.

I look at him like he's crazy, "everything Carson, everything. I am so in love with you I can't even explain it" I caress his cheek. "They don't even know you, they have no right, NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO TELL YOU THINGS LIKE THAT" he stays silent staring at me.

"Nobody deserves those messages yet people still send them, I don't get the world, listen to me right now, you will NOT let those people win, YOU'RE GOING TO STAND UP AND PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN AND CRUSH THEM LIKE YOU WOULD CRUSH THE DEVIL" I pace around the room .

"I'll always be here for you, we'll be together" I promise him and continue pacing until he stops me "I love you so much. I swear, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you" he hugs me.

"I just don't understand why they send me those things" he whispers sounding close to crying again, "I love you too Carson" I whisper back hugging him back just as tight.

**

"I just never thought that I'd ever get to see him so vulnerable" I explain to one of my bestfriends from back home, "so he was actually crying ?" she repeats and I nod.

"White people stuff man" she states and I roll my eyes, "I'm serious, Bola" and she laughs "I'm kidding." The doorbell rings and I grin "lover boy's there huh?" she teases and I nod, grinning "we're spending the night together."

"I've got a wrestling match to watch anyway" she smiles and we say goodbye then hang up. I run to the door and swing it open. "Hi princess" he smiles kissing my cheek, "hi" I smile shyly.

"ARE YOU READY FOR OUR NIGHT OF FUN?" He exclaims and I laugh at the second meaning I just thought of, "you dirty girl" he smirks.

"Let our night of fun BEGIN" I shout and this time we both laugh at the double meaning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you angels sooooo much 

- Star <3