Chapter 18

Marley's POV

Carson intertwines our fingers and smiles at me reassuringly, we start walking towards the carpet. "Smile for the cameras okay, we're in this together" he whispers squeezing my hand.

I smile as cameras start flashing, "IS THAT MARLEY JOHNSON?" an interviewer shouts and I wince slightly  "Marley Johnson is my beautiful girlfriend" he holds up our intertwined hands grinning .

"Marley Johnson? as in the Marley that released books yesterday?" another interviewer asks and Carson nods "yes, definitely, why don't you ask her about it?"

 The interviewers turn to me and squeeze Carson's hand and he squeezes mine back, "what inspired you to write your song?" an interviewer asks me. "Carson is my inspiration for half the songs and it was no different with books" I reply smiling as the photographers take my picture while I talk.

"CARSON, IS THAT A HICKEY ON YOUR NECK?" someone shouts and I freeze, other interviewers start asking questions about the hickey I left on his neck but he ignores it.

I get asked a few more questions about my songs and myself until someone asks, "did you ever doubt Carson when people thought he was cheating on you?"

"You don't have-" Carson whispers but I shake my head choosing to answer.

"No, I never did, I know to what extent Carson can do and cheating is not one of them" I smile staring at him, "he's never given me a reason to doubt him so I never did and I never have."

Some interviewers start awwing and I laugh, we walk into the venue to find our seats, "when my fans hear what you said, they're gonna want to love you even more or hate you more for stealing me away" he chuckles and I nod,   "yeah, probably, but, right now I just want to enjoy the night with you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is really short 

Chapter 19 is already up

Love you guys sm ❤

- Star