Jeon jungkook

Y/N POV

It was 1am in the morning and you were awake on the couch watching Netflix until you heard footsteps coming down the steps. It was your shirtless boyfriend jungkook . He walks over to the couch and sits by you.

Jungoo: when are you coming to bed. He says with his raspy voice
Yn: when I'm ready. You say with a smart tone still facing the tv
Jungoo: *he smacks his teeth* who you talking to like that
Yn: jeon jungkook. You say with a smirk on your face
Jungoo: yn I'm to tired to be playing these games with you so come and come to bed.
Yn: you not my daddy
Jungoo: mhm that's not what I heard the other night. A smirk appears across his face
Yn: you got jokes. You say still looking at the tv
Jungoo: okay you wanna do this the hard way *picks you up and slangs you on his back*
Yn: put me down. You yell hitting his back
Jungoo: *ignores you*

He turns off the television and takes you up the stairs. When he reaches the bedroom he lays you on the bed and hovers above you with lust in his eyes. He starts to kiss you all over making love marks almost everywhere. He then reaches your thighs and takes your shorts and panties off. He then looks up at you and smirk.

Yn: I thought you were tired.
Jungoo: not anymore. *smirks*

He then starts teasing you by licking your inner thighs which made you even wetter. You put your hand on his head and tried to adjust it but he grabbed it and put it above your head. "Eager aren't we" he says with a smirk on his face. He then goes down to your pussy and starts eating you out which caused you to moan out loud. You felt euphoria with every lick he took (see what I did there 😉) after around 10 minutes you started to get an intense feeling in your stomach and when you were about to reach your climax the feeling stopped and you looked down to see jungkook taking his boxers off to reveal his big dick leaving you in awe. He hovers over you again leaning by your ear.

Jungoo:*whispers* I'm gonna make you call me daddy tonight. He says starting to kiss on your earlobe.

So that's it I hope ya enjoyed it😃