Chapter XXIV: Under The Stars.

Depuis le début

"I'm still a badass. " I brushed off my white t-shirt with a cocky smirk. 

Clem pulled into a spot and locked the doors, hearing everyone trying to get out.

"Before we go inside, act like you have some sense." She warned us. 

"Okay. And Clem, wait, don't open your door, I wanna check the... something real quick." I stopped her just in time. 

I slid out of the car and ran around to open her door for her. 

She knows I hate when she does that for herself. 

I gently grabbed her hand and helped her out of the car.

"You're a soft badass. A very very soft badass." Louis snickered. 

"I'm only soft for Clem, don't get it twisted and think I'll be sweet with you like I am with her." I warned him with a smile. 

-------------------------

We finally picked a movie, ate again, Louis and Aasim bailed on us, and now we're under the stars. 

We're actually in Hollywood, sitting on the hood of our car, watching the stars.

Nobody out here but the two of us.

It wasn't awkwardly quiet, but it was peacefully quiet. 

"You look so pretty, as usual." I complimented her and kissed her forehead. 

"Are sweet talking to get your way, or you actually mean it?" She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"I mean it. I don't worry too much about you saying you're not gonna give me what I want. You love me too much to keep me from keeping you satisfied, because you know that's one of my favorite things to do." I shrugged my shoulders and watched her cheeks turned red. 

"I like that about you. You know what you want and you know you're gonna get it... Something about that just drives me crazy... In a good way. " She cracked a smile at me.

"Well, since we're doing compliments, let's talk about how you got straight A's and went to Ericson's university without a problem. I barely got in and I had A's and B's." I scoffed at the last part. 

"College is where a lot of stuff happened. " She sighed, reminiscing.

 "After I kissed you, I've never looked a female as a female. I see other females as Louis. " I chuckled, mixing memories with her.

She couldn't help but chuckle.

"You're so pretty. " I kissed the back of her hand. 

"Stop." She blushed in an attempt to make me stop showering her with affection. 

"You're adorable when you're embarrassed, your cheeks are red." I kissed the back of her hand once more and jumped up off of the car. 

"No, but look, Clementine. I really love you, okay? I want you to know that I mean that from the bottom of my heart. " I kissed her softly on her peach flavored lips. 

"I love you too." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me again. 

She deepened the kiss and I felt myself melting on the inside. 

I could feel the tension of her body dropping in my grasp... like she was melting as well. 

The kiss got even deeper and she did her signature move.

When she's in the mood, she'll pull me in closer and fused our tongues together. 

That's exactly what she did. 

After about another minute of kissing, I found my lips on her neck, pulling at her light colored skin, leaving purple marks of love on her body. 

"Violet, please, take me home..." Clem whispered to me, voice cracking, trying not to moan.

I continued to kiss her until she was practically begging.

"Please... I don't wanna wait any longer. " Her voice cracked again.

I paused in my tracks and opened her door for her. 

Once we got in the car and started driving, I realized that Clem was taking deep breaths.

I chuckled at her and whispered...

"Tonights gonna be a long night."

----------------------------

Part 3?

I'm going all the way with this final chapter. 

Cus I haven't written a lemon in a long ass time. 

I have really been itching up to it and I've gotten better at writing, so it'll be great. 

I promise.

It's up to you. 

I dare you to step up. 

Loser >:) 

Enjoy!