Part 1: Not Crying While Fangirling.

* Alright! So I'm the Admin, Kri. Say it like Cry but spell it like Kri. Here is what you need to do to make sure that you don't end up crying as you fangirl:

1) Do NOT listen to the song of Alois' death or his series while reading an Alois x Reader fanfic! It will break your heart into a million pieces. BUT if the admin of that book says to listen to it, then listen to it. If you want to anyways.

2) Do NOT watch the episode that your favorite character dies in more than once, even if you want to see your other favorite character. IT DOESN'T MATTER because you will end up crying.

3) Do NOT look at pictures of your dead favorite character. You may be fangirling your heart out and then suddenly....you see your dead favorite character! BOOM tears.

4) Do NOT listen to their theme song while you are happy and in a good mood. That good mood will erupt into tears.

5) Do NOT RP about that character's death. Why would you anyways? It's like....do you want to cry?

6) Do NOT write about it. Explain why you would do that anyways? It makes no sense.

7) If you just watched the death of your favorite character or read it, do not read a fan fiction about them x Reader. Your soul will be ripped in half.

8) Do NOT dwell over that character's death, it won't make you feel any better. It just keeps you from fangirling over other characters.

9) If you are in “love" with a character, and you don't want them with anyone else. But you are in a fan fiction mood, and want to fangirl over that character. Do NOT read a fan fiction with them and another character. Go and read that character x Reader!

Ciel: Kri, you are very mean to them. Maybe they want to do what they want.

Me: *sends him a death glare* I am not in a good mood.

Sebastian: Maybe it's because you are listening to Alois' death song and reading fan fictions with him and you.

Me: I CAN'T HELP IT! *rocks back and forth* I....need a reminder of his existence.

Ciel: But we aren't real....

Me: YOU ARE IN MY MIND! *freaks out*

Ciel: Sebastian, restrain this poor fangirl.

Sebastian: Yes, My Lord. *ties me up*

Me: Oh whatever.....well, I'll see you in the next chapter!