Ch. 2 Three Times

Start from the beginning

Here's the thing. A few months ago Jacob passed his test to become a offensive coach for football and he wanted to do for college football. But the problem is that he needed to be fit.

Rachel: So how about we leave you guys to do training and we'll see you later Jacob.
Jacob: Yeah. See you girls later.
Harper: Sure babe. It was nice meeting you Danny.
Danny: It was nice ladies as well.

As we were leaving it was like Danny can't keep his eyes off of me. Oh God why?
Harper and I drive to her house.

Harper: Okay. What was that?
Rachel: What was what?
Harper: I saw how you looked at Danny.
Rachel: OMG!! I'm not having this conversation with you. Plus, I was not looking at him. He was looking at me.
Harper: Well, maybe this is the guy for you.
Rachel: Hahaha. No way.
Harper: Come on. Don't doubt yourself.
Rachel: Whatever.

I drop Harper at her house. I go back to mine and take a shower. Then, I had to go get some groceries for tomorrow.
I get to the grocery store. I'm getting some wine and the ingredients I need to make chicken parm.
I'm minding my business. I'm trying to reach the big container of parmesan on the top shelf. I'm short and by short I'm 5'6.

Rachel: Ugh.

Then I hear a man behind me.

Man: Let me help you.

The man gets the parmesan from the top self.

Rachel: Oh thank you so much.

I turn around to get the parm from the man and I should've guessed who it was.

Rachel: Wait. You!!
Danny: Yes me. I saw you was struggling so I thought that you could use some help.
Rachel: Ummm.....I appreciate it. Thank you.

He hands me the parmesan. And now it's awkward. No one is saying anything.

Danny: So...uh...

I had to think fast.

Rachel: Umm...I have to go. Thanks again.

I walk away so fast and not look back. I went and got the rest of my stuff and went home.
That's a second time. If I see him again I have no idea what I'll do.
I make the chicken parmesan for tomorrow. Once I finish I go get ready for tonight. Jacob, Harper, and I go to a bar and just hangout.
I put on a cute outfit that feels fitting for me.

I do my hair and make up. Once I finished, Jacob and Harper came and picked me up. Luckily the bar is only 30 minutes from my house.