~Forty Three~

He ran.

He didn't get far, he knocked Seokjin over as the oldest male had been walking towards the kitchen, in perfect knock-over distance. Both males fell over, Namjoon rushed to their aid, and Jungkook ran downstairs.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked, as he helped pull Seokjin up off the floor.
"Thanks for the help..." Yoongi grumbled, pushing himself up to his feet.
"What happened to his wrist?" You asked, pointing to Yoongi's bandaged left arm. He shoved his hands into his pockets.
"What do you mean? He didn't tell you?" Seokjin asked, looking over at Yoongi. Yoongi glared back.
"Tell me? Tell me what?" You asked warily. Yoongi glared at Seokjin, and if looks could kill, Seokjin'd be a dead man.
"He was cutting his wrist." Hoseok was the one to admit it. Yoongi lunged for him.
"Hey, stop!" Seokjin cried. Yoongi pinned the younger male down and nearly punched him in the face had Jungkook not gotten there in time, swiftly picking the second-eldest member off of his Hyung.
"Jungkook! Get offa me!" He fought.
"Not until you stop attacking Hobi Hyung!" Jungkook cried.
"Stop treating me like a child!"
"Then stop acting like one!"

"Jungkook, put him down," Hoseok grumbled, now to his feet, glaring at the second-eldest. Jungkook dropped him. Hard.

Yoongi cursed the youngest out as he got to his feet, giving Hoseok a death glare that he only returned.
"Where'd Noona go?" Namjoon asked. They all looked around. You'd left.

As soon as Yoongi jumped on Hoseok, you'd made your way out the front door.
It was happening again.
They were fighting over you.
But this time, it came at a cost.

Yoongi cut himself? If the Army found out, not only would they blame and despise you, but they might start another hashtag like the cutforkookie thing that went around a while ago.

Once you were home, you had to make a final decision.

It wasn't a decision you liked.

•~•~•

Seokjin had begun comparing Yoongi to an angsty teen. He was aging backwards.

On the fourth day you didn't text, call, or talk to him, he sat in the practice room and sulked in the corner. Jimin called him immature, so he threw a water bottle at him.

It was a full metal water bottle.
It knocked him out.

Seokjin felt like grounding Yoongi in a sense, but he was too afraid of the elder throwing a water bottle at him next.

Things seemed to fix themselves, it seemed, as Yoongi finally got a text.

Jagiya

Remember the pier we went to?

I do.
like it was yesterday.

Meet me there.

The forecast says it's gonna rain...

Meet me there.

Okay.

Yoongi took a deep breath and got his jacket.

Where are you going?" Seokjin asked.
"Y/n wants to meet me," he replied, opening the door.
"She does?" Seokjin asked. Yoongi slammed the door on his question.

•~•~•

Yoongi went to the designated meeting spot, rocking back and forth from his toes to his heels. Each pair of footsteps he heard made him turn, thinking it was you.

What does she mean? He ponders to himself, looking out at the water. 'Meet me at the pier, we need to talk.'?
It started to rain. First, just light drops. Then, more.
It wasn't pouring rain; it was drizzling. It sounded nice, soft, comforting. It made Yoongi want to curl up in bed with you and sleep the day away.

Another pair of footsteps came close, and when he turned, it was finally you.

You were looking down, dressed in a short black skirt and red and white striped shirt. You were also sporting your leather jacket, a good call since it protected you from the rain.

"Does this remind you of anything?" Yoongi asks with a smile, holding out his hand to catch the water. You don't look up, or reply.
"Sorry, Jagi, I don't have my umbrella this time." He continues, laughing to himself. He stops laughing once he notices that you're still looking down, not smiling or laughing with him.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asks, walking a bit closer. As he gets close, he notices your eyes and nose, red and puffy from crying. He tries to tip your head to face him using his hand, but you pull away and take a few steps back.

"Y/n, what's wrong? Talk to me." Yoongi pleads. You take a deep breath, and finally look up to meet his eyes.

"I'm breaking up with you."