~ Eighteen ~

J-HOPE'S HIXTAPE. JUST- YES. YES. SO MUCH YES. MY BABY, YOU DID US PROUD YOU BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE!! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO YET - HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!? BUT I PUT IT IN THIS PART BECAUSE GODDAMNIT JUNG HOSEOK DESERVES ALL THE RECOGNITION HE CAN GET HE MADE AN AMAZING HIXTAPE AND IT INFIRES US ALL 💚💚💚💚 HE DESERVES THE WHOLE WORLD - NO, THE UNIVERSE 🙏🏻🌏

ALSO 9K?!?!? OML I LOVE YOU ALL!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WHY DO YOU EVEN READ THIS SHIT!?!? I LOVE YOU!! ALL OF YOU!! 💚💚💚💚

___

It wasn't just the desk. It was the whole room.

Sheets and sheets of paper, covered in scribbles and half finished thoughts. You wanted to write an original story, but every thought that came to mind seemed to make your cheeks flush as you realized it was another reimagining of you and Yoongi.
What were you going to write?

You checked the clock: 2:15 am. Groaning, you smacked your head against the desk.
Get it right, damnit!

You pulled up your laptop, crossing your legs in your chair and laying it on your lap. A company you had applied for as an assistant wrote you back, the only one out of 34 applications you'd sent out. You were just relieved you'd finally get a job — bills were due and you hadn't eaten properly in months so you could keep them paid up. You only ate rarely whenever you were at the Bangtan Boys' dorm, which they hadn't even been there often themselves recently. You'd found, however, that recently you couldn't keep anything down, not even water. Maybe you were getting sick?

Or paranoid. You got paranoid a lot.

You woke up, realizing you'd spent the night on the chair while the laptop fell to your feet. You picked it up and checked it over before placing it back on your desk.

"What's all this?"

You scream and fall out of the chair, startled to see Min Yoongi at your bedroom door, scanning the ground with his eyes.

"H-How'd you get in here!?" You ask, rubbing your sore backside.
"I used my key." He holds up his hand where a single key hangs on a pink coil.
"So what is all this?" He asks again.
"My failed attempts at writing."
"I thought you could write anything."
"I'm uninspired. Everything I write is unoriginal." You pout, sitting on your bed.
"I'm sure you're just hungry. It's lunch, anyways." He points out.
"I just woke up, I'm not that hungry." You explain.
"You should eat in the morning, hungry or not. You'll regret it when you feel hungrier later." He turns and leaves your bedroom doorway.

You get up and stretch, your back and neck killing you from the way you slept. You tear off the clothes you'd worn to "bed" and exchanged them for a pair of old raddy jeans that sagged in weird places and a soft red sweater Yoongi had left behind once. You made your way out to the living room, flopping on the couch and scrolling through your Netflix. The reflection of yourself in the TV screen showed your hair — it looked like a birds nest. You pulled up the sweaters hood.

"Your fridge is like your brain —empty." Yoongi says. You turn to him, seeing him bent over in your fridge. He stands up and slams the door shut. It rattles the walls.
"You have been eating, right?" He asks.
"Occasionally." You say. You play Stranger Things.
"Occasionally? How much is Occasionally?" You hear Yoongi's footsteps pace quickly over to your couch, and can feel his hand shifting the weight of the sofa's arms as he crouches down. You turn to him.
"I dont know. Whenever I get the chance."
"When do you get the chance?" He asks. You shrug.

Yoongi groans and shakes his head, standing up.
"Why in the hell aren't you eating?!" He asks. There's a growl to his voice as it gets deeper. You tense up. Is he... mad??
"I-I just haven't had the time. Or the money. I've been job searching, and-"
"You could've called me. Or any of the boys. We could've helped you out, we trust you to pay us back and-"
"Do you think I wanted to call the number one K-Pop group in the world and ask for a fucking loan?!" You shout, standing up.
"Oh, is that all you see us as?! I thought we were in a relationship, thought when it came to the group we were your friends. You just a shy paparazzi, Huh?? A fan who can't see past our fame?!" He stands over you now, taller, stronger, wider. His eyes are dark, terrifying. You've never seen him mad. Not like this. Not this close not with his hands clenched close to his sides, so close you can see how white his knuckles are. You'd never been so close, able to see the red in his cheeks, see his nose flare with fury. Your vision suddenly blurs as hot tears stream your face.