~Epilogue~

Thank you all so much for 100k!! I never would have imagined this stupid little thing getting so popular, especially since it derailed a few times and things went a little off-kilter. But thank you all so much for reading, it means everything to me. I wasn't going to do anything more but I feel now like it's only necessary. Thank you all so so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you'll enjoy this epilogue too. Love you!! ^-^

_______

"Yah! Taehyung, get back here!"

Jungkook rushes to cut the boy off at the other side of the table as he screams and runs in the other direction. Jungkook is fast to cut him off there, too, and they both stand still for a moment before Taehyung ducks under Jungkook's legs.

"Hey! Not so fast you little-!" Jungkook cries, running after the boy. They chase into the living room where Taehyung scrambles to get onto the couch.

"Safe space, safe space!" He calls, practically screeches, as Jungkook slows down, panting.

"Not," he pants, hands on his knees. "Fair."

The front door handle jiggles before it opens, soft talking ensuing.

"Eomma! Appa!" Taehyung cries. He crawls off the couch and Jungkook swipes him up into the air, holding him on his hip.

"Hey! Nooooo! Put me down, Uncle Kookie!" Taehyung pouts, squirming around.
"I caught you though~" Jungkook coos, kissing Taehyung's tiny nose. Taehyung huffs and crosses his arms.
"You cheated!" He accuses. "So not fair!"

"Jungkook, release the child."

Jungkook puts Taehyung down when he hears Yoongi's deep voice from behind them, pouting and crossing his arms like the child had done moments ago. He flops on the couch, mumbling pity for himself.

"Hiya, Tae-Baby!" Yoongi calls, his voice significantly higher. Taehyung squeals, running forward to hug him, nearly tripping as he does so.

"Appa, Appa, Appa, Appa!" The small boy cries, wrapping his tiny, chubby arms around his fathers neck. You clear your throat.

"Excuse? Where is my hug?" You ask. Taehyung shakes his head.
"Appa got here first~" he points out.
"Yeah," Yoongi says, turning to you. "Appa got here first." He sticks out his tongue, and you roll your eyes at him.
"Fine. Where's the other child?" You ask.
"Not a child!" Jungkook calls from the living room. "I am twenty-five years old, thank you very much!"
"Twenty-four and a half," Yoongi corrects, standing with Taehyung in his arms. "Don't over-pride yourself."

Jungkook appears in the doorway, and that's when Taehyung points.

"This one chased me!" He cries. Jungkook gulps as Yoongi glares at him.
"Oh? Did he?" Yoongi asks, still glaring at Jungkook. Taehyung nods.
"Mhm! He said he's gonna tickle my feets!" He points down at his bare feet, smaller than Yoongi's fingers, the padding of them dirty from not wearing socks.
"Feet, Taehyungie," You correct, taking your son out of Yoongi's arms. Yoongi pours. "You don't add an 's' there."
He pouts, pointing at them again. "But, look — there's two."
"Taehyungie–"
"Feets," he repeats.
"Tae–"
"Feeeeeets!" He drags on, wiggling his tiny toddler toes. You sigh.
"Alright," you give in. "I guess they're feet's."
"Knew it! I knew I was right, Eomma. Did you hear me? I said, 'feet's,' and you said no, but I was right all along! Because of these!" He raises one of his feet as high as he can, then giggles and wraps his arms around your neck.

He's like a tiny Yoongi. He has kitty teeth with his fathers gummy smile, your lips and nose, but Yoongi's eye shape and dark iris. He has round, pooky cheeks like Yoongi, too, especially like when he was younger. His arms and cheeks are also all chubby, and his dark hair came out curly and frizzy. You don't know who's trait really started that one.