~ Two ~

The next morning you open your eyes to an unfamiliar room. It takes you a moment to realize where you are, and you start to blush as you realize who's bed you're in.

Min Yoongi's.

You pull the blankets up to your face. They smell like Yoongi — this mixed smell of both roses and cologne. You try to get your eyes to focus, and when you do you notice Yoongi standing in front of his closet... shirtless. You squeal and fall out of the bed. Yoongi turns to you immediately.

"Y/N! Are you alright!?" He exclaims, bending over you. You nod. Could your face get any more red? You scramble to your feet.

"H-How did I get up here?" You ask, trying to look at his eyes and not his body. He scratches the back of his head. His hair was all messed up, sticking up this way and that way. "Right... I took you up here last night and slept on the couch." He admitted. You turn your gaze to the floor. "Yoongi... you didn't have to do that..."

"It doesn't matter now. Come, Seokjin Hyung is making breakfast." He pulls a plain, long sleeved white shirt over his head and walks out of the room, waiting by the door for you. You nod, and follow him downstairs.

You decide to get dressed first, so you go to the washroom and pull on an oversized white sweater and jeans. You weren't trying to copy Yoongi, but the sweater was all you had left to wear from your trip.

The delicious smell of eggs, bacon and toast beckons from the kitchen, and you basically run to the table.

The boys all talk and laugh, making jokes here and there. You feel somewhat like an outsider, almost like you're still at home watching Funny BTS Moments on your computer. You take a large forkful of food and shove in your mouth greedily. It tastes so good, no wonder Jin is always called the chef.

"You're so good at cooking, Seokjin!" You exclaim, your mouth full of eggs. Seokjin smiles, blushes, and then looks away. You guess he isn't used to women complimenting his cooking.

"Hey, don't talk with your mouth full, it's rude." Yoongi snaps. Your face flushes red. You swallow what you have in your mouth and meek out a small "Sorry." Jimin kicks Yoongi from under the table.

"Don't mind Yoongi Hyung, he's always grumpy in the mornings." He states, glaring at Yoongi. Yoongi rolls his eyes, slamming his head down on the table with a groan. Jimin looks to you and raises his eyebrows. "See?"

You giggle. "Yoongi's cute either way." You reply. Yoongi looks up. "You think I'm cute?" He asks. You nod. He hides his head in his arms, burying his face into his sleeves. You giggle again. Who wouldn't find Yoongi cute?

Once you're done, you offer to do the dishes. "It's the least I can do for the meal," You say, grinning at Seokjin. Seokjin smiles. "I-If you want."

As you're doing the dishes, Namjoon walks over to you and leans against the counter. You stop and look up at him expectantly. He grins. "Don't worry, I'm just watching." He states. You nod and go back to washing the dishes.

You keep cleaning for another few minutes, when suddenly Namjoon sighs and walks over to you. "You're soaking up all the soapy water into your sleeves. Here, roll them up like this." Namjoon attempts to pull up your sleeve, but you pull away. "N-No, it's fine." You say sternly. Namjoon raises his eyebrow at you, then attempts to grab your wrist again. "Stop!" You say, pulling away. You pull away too quickly though, and send a plate crashing to the floor. It's too late, anyways — Namjoon already pulled your sleeve up.

"Y/N...." He trails off, looking at your wrist. You pull down your sleeve, hot tears stinging your eyes.

"What happened?!" Yoongi asks, running into the kitchen. You try and back away from Namjoon, but you slip on some water that must have been spilled while you were doing the dishes. You land on the ground with a small thud. Each time you try to get up you slip on the water and fall back down. You feel so stupid and angry and upset. You just stay there on the floor, embarrassed. You keep feeling your heart beating faster and faster, like it's about to explode in your chest.