~ Thirty Four ~

This one's short and kind of just a filler chapter. I'm sorry I've been so slow and short with chapters recently, but besides the recent change into high school territory I've been really depressed. I mean, having depression does that, but more recently I've been feeling.... suicidal. Since none of you really know me, I'm more comfortable saying this out here. Recently more than ever I've been thinking of ending it all. I'm not in a good mental state and I can't fix it. I just feel... disconnected. Distant. I feel... fake. I don't know who I am or how to be me anymore. This probably isn't the best thing to leave out here, but it's the honest truth. I'm just not okay right now. I hope this doesn't bother any of you, but I may take it down anyways, so....

____

"It's not my fault..." Jimin says, curled up on the sofa, holding an ice pack on his head.
"Um, really? Last time I checked it was your idea!! You even made the jello!!" Taehyung snaps.
"Yah, Jungkook helped!" Jimin whines, sitting up too fast for his throbbing head.
"Both of you, shut up!" Yoongi yells at both of them as he takes off his shoes. "You made Y/n force me to come back here just because she got worried!"
"Uh, She should be!! Look at me! I have a bump on my head!!"
"I barely hit you!!"
"You didn't hit me, Tae, you threw a chair across the room!!"
"Exactly!"
"And your point!?"
"I didn't hit you, that's my point!"
"YOU HIT ME WITH A CHAIR!! YOU HIT ME..... WITH A CHAIR!!"
"Calm your tits, Tana Mongeau, you didn't even black out!!"

Yoongi rolls his eyes, feeling his headache coming back even stronger. He heads up to his room, but hears an... interesting conversation in Seokjins room.

"I don't know. I feel like... they both fought over her, yet in the end I was only kind to her. Cautious!! But kind. And, in the end, who does she go for??? Not me. I wish she'd just admit it, Hoseok. I wish she'd admit that she likes me."
"She does... but, she's not..... she..... she likes you, but as a friend..."
"Ugh, I want more than that! So much more... and, I can't have it..."
"Now you're the one getting obsessive over girls, and she's not even–"
"Don't tell me again. I know she's not mine. I just wish she was..."
"This is just how it ends... you can go for a different route–"
"I don't want to do a different route!! I want her!!"

"What do you mean, 'her?'" Yoongi asks, stepping into the room. Hoseok is scared by his sudden presence, jumping back and falling into a shelf. Seokjin, who'd been laying on his bed, sits up.
"Yoongi, you're home." Seokjin says.
"Yeah, I am." He says, leaning on the doorframe. "And now that I am, care to explain who 'she' is?"
"Huh?"
"'She.' Your little conversation sounds like you want my girl."
"What?!"
Seokjin turns to Hoseok, his face flushing a bright shade of red. Hoseok is too focused on how he hit his head on the shelf to take notice.
"Don't turn to him. Are you serious, Hyung!?"
"N-No!! You've got it all wrong!!"
"Oh, really!?"
"Really!!"

Yoongi shakes his head, heading into his room and slamming the door hard enough to scare Hoseok a second time, causing the poor angel to fall and smack his head again.

"Oh no... what do I do, Hobi?!" Seokjin asks. Hoseok groans.
"Calling 9-1-1 would be nice..."
"Hobi!!"
"Oh, just tell him the truth!!"

Seokjin takes a deep breathe before standing up, heading over to Yoongi's room without a second thought on the dongsaeng he left on the floor.
He knocked, opening the door anyways.

Yoongi was laying on his bed upside down, glaring at the wall as if it had just murdered his entire family.

"Yoongi..." Seokjin sighs, walking over and sitting next to him.
"I.... I.... you got it all wrong." He begins. Yoongi sits up, looking over at Seokjin.
"I'm not going for your girl. I'm playing a game your girl recommended me. Mystic Messenger?? The female route, Kang Jaehee.... it won't let you play as a male, only female, and they don't actually allow a gay relationship, so... I... the whole game made me upset. You just walked in on a bad time." He explains. Yoongi nods.
"Ah... Yeah, I played it too. I kept getting that business guy...."
"See?"
"Yeah."

The two went quiet for a moment more, until Yoongi sighed.

"She's so amazing."
"Huh? J-Jaehee??"
"No!! Y/n..."
"A-Ah..."
"I just get protective, y'know? I keep blaming you Hyung... but it's just... you're just..."
"I'm so... so worldwide handsome?"
"...well.... yeah...."
"You flatter me."
"Seokjin. I get protective when she's around.... anyone. Whether family like you or.... or not. I feel... I feel..."
"Self conscious?"
"I don't know if I'd say that, I just.... I wanna be the guy she thinks is the coolest. The hottest."
"The guy who passes out on her bathroom floor..."
"Seokjin!"
"Hey, it's facts!"
"I just!.... I just want her to like me...."
"Sorry to say it, but she doesn't."
"Huh?"
"She doesn't like you — she loves you, and one hell of a lot. If you accuse everyone around you, then soon enough she'll enter the spectrum of accusation, and when she does... you might lose her. So, word of advice — be confident and don't go around accusing everyone. You'll end up on Jeremy Kyle."
"I'll end up on what?"
"Never mind...."

Seokjin gives Yoongi a quick, unasked for yet much needed hug and leaves the room, heading back to his own.

"Still on the floor, Hobi?"
"Mhm. Did you call 9-1-1?"
"Hoseok — you'll live."
"Hah, maybe. Did you.... did you tell him the truth?"
"...No."

•~•~•

The next day you feel so much better, but you spend the whole day in bed anyways. You're still dreading tomorrow morning.

My first day at a new job.... fuck.

You were used to office jobs, though, so you thought everything would be okay. Besides, you would be able to work from home some days as well, so that was good. Afarin, on the other hand.... how long could you deal with her being your boss? It would be like working at Dunder Mifflin but Michael Scott was female and a hothead and had made zero jokes and had possible attempt of murder. Okay, so it wouldn't be anything like working at Dunder Mifflin, but you could dream.

Eomma Jin

Seokjin, what do I do if I'm anxious?

What?
Why are you asking me?

Sorry, am I bothering you??
I didn't mean to....

No, you're not!! I just thought you'd ask Yoongi over me...

I would, but Yoongi's answer to everything is "come over and cuddle me" and it's not like I can walk into a new job while cuddling him

You could roll in while cuddling him

Jiiiiiiinn

Yyyyy/nnnn
:)))
Okay.... how about some jokes?

Jokes...?

Jokes help me, maybe they'll help you
??

Okay... let's try it...!

What sort of sports do bugs play?

I don't know, what sports do bugs play?

Cricket

.......

XD

......

Come on, it was good! right, right?!?!

......

Suga Cube

Oppa

Ya?
Everything okay?
You still sick?

What do I do if I'm anxious?

Come over and cuddle me \(^__^)/

On my way....
:)