~ Twenty One ~

Pilots

Haha, I got the stomach flu. FaNtAbUlOuS, iSnT iT?!

Hope you all are ready for a cliffhanger.

And possible charges for attempted murder on a wattpad author.

Aka me.
:P

It's also 2:30 am as of right now, so... I read it over thoroughly, but in a tired state of mind I may have glossed over a mistake or two. So, my apologies in advance.
_______

Yoongi stops the car in front of your apartment complex, and you get up off the steps.
"So, where are we going?" You ask as you hop into the front seat.
Yoongi shrugs. "I guess we'll find out, won't we?" He says, smiling. That. Gummy. Smile.

"So, have you been writing anything recently?" He asks as he begins to drive. You don't know why, but you like seeing him drive. Just the way he looks around, his hands on the steering wheel. It's something just about everyone does, but Min Yoongi makes driving look like a sport made for Gods.

"A little," you admit. "A fiction about monstrous colonies named after constellations who live on planets invisible to the human eye."
"Sounds interesting... a little geeky, but interesting." Yoongi says. You scoff.
"Um, rude."
"So when will I be reading this story of star-monsters?"
"If its ever finished," you say. "I have the tendency to start writing something but then never finishing it."
"Aww... well, yeah. I get it. I do too, but with songs."
"You do?"
"I do."

Yoongi takes a route you've never seen before, rows of houses you didn't know existed, people's entire worlds that before now weren't a part of your own.

You stop at an ice cream store.

It's like an all you can eat buffet of ice cream, and the amount you have to pay is however much your ice cream cup weighs.

Yoongi goes for vanilla and chocolate, with chocolate sprinkles and a couple of small brownie bits.
You get a bit of every flavor, try every sprinkle, and every topping.

"How is someone like you gonna eat that?" Yoongi asks as the two of you sit at a table. You laugh.

"Watch me."

You finish quicker than Yoongi, and he even has a bit of ice cream left even when he's full.
So you eat that too.

You head to a mall that you hadn't seen before.

You were on a different side of town that you didn't know, an unfamiliar place to you and probably Yoongi too.

The mall was huge, with a huge fountain feature filled with coins.

"A wishing fountain," Yoongi pointed out, fishing for coins in his pocket.
"Let's give it a go."
"I can't." You say.
"Huh? Why not?"
"Because, I have everything I've ever wished for." You wrap your arms around his neck.
"Ah, s-stop, you're making me shy in public." He whimpers. You giggle and pull away.
"Well I have a wish, then," Yoongi says. He flicks the coin up into the air and it splashes down into the fountain.
"I wish my girlfriend would see how amazing, gorgeous, stunning, cute, talented, kind, caring, thoughtful and beautiful she was."
"Ah, stop! Now I'm the shy one!" You squeal. Yoongi chuckles.
"I can practically hear Taehyung telling us to get a room." He says. You both burst out into laughter.

You go into a clothing store. You try on ridiculous stuff, and Yoongi rates your outfits. You can't help but laugh when he asks to try some things on and puts together a lovely outfit of a pink dress, giant glasses, and a hat that read '#selfie' and walks out of the dressing room like he's on a runway.