~ Twelve ~

HOLY SWISS CHEESE AND RAMEN HOW DOES THIS HAVE 3K VIEWS!?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Wow, I'm crying.... haha, seriously I'm such a crybaby. (。┰ω┰。)
But seriously thank you all so much for all the love and support I really don't deserve this.... I just hope I'll be able to bring out satisfactory chapters you guys will love!! 💚💚💚

___

"...Hello?"
"Hey."
"Oh, hi Yoongi! Weren't you... not supposed to talk to me?"
"Huh?"
"Jungkook said... Y'know, you weren't allowed to talk to me."
"He did? Oh... yeah. Jin kinda grounded us all in a way. It's fine now."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"..."
"..."
"So, why'd you call?"
"Hmm?"
"Uh, you called?"
"I did? Oh, right, I did! Ah... Y/n I was wondering if... Ah... if..."
"If...?"
"U-Uhm..."
"Uhm?"
"Uhm..."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, Yeah! Uh... are you... like... fr...uh..."
"Am I what?"
"..."
"Yoongi?"
"...do you like dogs?"
"Love them! Why?"
"I'm... Uh... dog. Walk. You?"
"You... wanna walk me like a dog?"
"Ah, n-no! No! I-I want you to come with walk dog!"
"A... Walkman? Walking? Dog show?"
"WALK MY DOG COME WITH!"
"... Yoongi are you okay?"
"NO I AM NOT OKAY!!!"
"Oo...kaay..."
"I'm walking my Y/n... my dog! I'm walking my dog will Y/n walk dog with... come? Come with? Dog walk come with? Words?"
"You want me to come with you... while you're walking your dog?"
"YUR... YAH.. YES!"
"Uh... sure! Where should we meet up?"
"Walkred Park Wood... aaahh.... REDPARK WOOF WALK! RED-"
"Redwood Walk Park?"
"YES!"
"Okay. Bring a dictionary!"
"Ah... r-right..."

You hung up and Yoongi sighed, throwing his arm over his eyes. He dropped the phone onto the floor next to him.

"Icantwordshescuteimafuckupwordscantspeak...uuuugghhh...." Yoongi groaned.
"Dude, you were supposed to ask her out, not to dog your walk." Hoseok mocked, spinning in circles in Yoongi's desk chair.
"Shut up! I-I'm... not ready..." Yoongi mumbled.
"Yeah, I can tell." Hoseok said. He dodged as Yoongi flicked a stuffed Shooky at him.
"Hey! Don't throw things because you're not as skilled as I am with wome-"
"SHUSH SHE TEXTED ME!!" Yoongi screamed, tossing a pillow at Hoseok. He didn't dodge it this time, instead taking it face first, falling out of the chair with a yelp.
"Oh... I didn't say when to meet up.." Yoongi muttered sheepishly.
"You're an idiot." Hoseok mumbled under his breath, just low enough so Yoongi couldn't hear.
"Uh... now? I'll say now." Yoongi said. He crossed his legs, facing away from Hoseok.
"Hey, wasn't I supposed to help you? Are you even listening to me? Hello? Suga? Sweet Sweet Suga? Sex-" Hoseok was hit once again, this time by an incoming T-Shirt.
"Gotta go! Thanks for nothing, Jimin!" Yoongi cried as he raced out the door.
"Wha-Wait! I'm J-Hope! Your Sunshine! Your angel! Dude! Wait! Wha....!?" Hoseok pouted, getting up to his feet. He started walking to his room.
"Stupid, good for nothing, lovesick, Suga Cube-" He was cut off as Yoongi threw a shoe up the stairs this time, knocking him over.
"Bastard!" Hoseok yelled, but Yoongi was already out the door.

•~•~•

You waited patiently at Redwood Walk Park. It was a place most people went to for jogging or to clear their mind, and of course walk their dog. You often didn't leave your house enough to go there. It's not that you were a hermit, as you did love the outdoors and went out sometimes, you just often stayed in. That or you made plans to go outside, but lost track of time while on your laptop searching for "Cutest Dogs Wearing Rollerblades Compilation."

Speaking of dogs, you watch Yoongi make his way down from up the street with his own dog, Min Holly.
Yoongi has the biggest smile on his face as he looks down at the little brown fluff ball, who's... well, not so little anymore. Yoongi is wearing a black beanie (most likely to cover his fading hair) and a puffy, warm black coat while Holly is wearing a little blue one. He seems to be enjoying it as he looks up at his owner, tongue out, panting happily while he pads through the snow.