Chapter 6 ~ She Left Us

Start from the beginning

"How dare you disrespect our commander." I spit.

"Calm Skairipa." She starts "Come and talk with me and we shall talk in private. I have a message for queen Nia." She says directing the Azgeda representative to the balcony.

"And I shall be happy to deliver it." He says, but before he can finish Lexa kicks him off the building and he plummets to his death.

"Anyone else care to question my authority?" She says turning towards everyone, and they seem to sink back where sit. "Good." Lexa says, and she carries on with meeting.

Nothing much happened throughout the rest of the day, until the meeting. I was stood near Indra and Lexa when Skaikru entered the throne room, lead by Bellamy and Kane.

Everything started off peaceful and it seemed like we would get peace with the grounders. That was until Ravens broken voice came through Bellamys radio.

"B-bellamy." She cried.

"Raven? What's going on?"

"The grounders attacked Mount Weather. It's all gone. Me and Sinclair are the only ones left. I'm so sorry, we couldn't save her. I'm so sorry." She said, completely breaking down on the other side.

Everyone but Azgeda went wide eyed and one person stood forward.

"You should have never moved your people into that mountain." He said with a smile.

"You sick son of a bitch. They were innocent people." I scream running forward drawing my sword. I would have killed him if Kane didn't pull me back and restrain me by holding my hands behind my back. Gina was in that mountain. She was Bellamys girlfriend and my friends, and she was dead because of Azgeda.

"This is an act of war." Lexa hisses at Azgeda. "Guards lock them up and Prince Roan."

I look over at Clarke but her face is blank. The last 3 months have changed her and I didn't like it. Kane finally released me and I walked over to Octavia.

"How you holding up." I ask with ask small smile

"Where have you been?" She questions

"Kept here as a prisoner for my own 'safety'" I laugh.

"You're coming home though right?" She asks. I didn't know she missed me this much and to be honest it was kind of sweet.

"Now Pikes there, you'll be lucky if you can get rid of me. I don't trust him one bit." I tell her.

"Me either. We should probably go." She replies, looking over at Kane and Abby.

"Yeah one sec. I should probably check on Bellamy." I say looking at Bellamy and Clarke. This probably wouldn't be pretty, but now Pike is in Arkadia I had to go back with them.

"Clarke they left us to die. Why are staying with them? You should come home too." Bellamy says, pulling out all the stops to bring Clarke home.

"I'm sorry." She says. Ouch. The look of hurt on Bellamys face was unbearable.

"What the hell is wrong with you Clarke? One minute you do anything to leave this place, and now you've been given some fancy clothes and warpaint you stay here. You've changed Clarke, and not in a good way." I whisper shout at her.

Before things can get out of hand, Bellamy pulls me away from Clarke and we head back to Arkadia in silence. We had her, and she left us.

She. Left. Us.

Author's Note : Oh my f*cking God. 1k reads. I'm literally speechless. Thank you everyone that's taken the time to actually read this. I still can't believe I hit 1k reads to be honest. Wow. This book is literally a dream to write and I have so much fun writing it. I've been writing it for nearly 2 months now and it hit 1000 reads. Just wow. Thank you all so much!!

Also what did you think about this chapter?

Do you think Cammies actions at the end were okay? Should she have acted differently?

How do you think Bellamys feeling?

Cameron and Octavia? (I totally ship them)

Do you have and ship name for Cameron and Octavia?

Leave a vote and comment!

Casey Xx

( Word Count : 1247 )