Chapter 24

Same day- Selina POV
The door to me and Bruce's bedroom opens at 8am and the little feet of the boys move up to the bed. The boys get up on the bed. Selina turns over and opens her eyes and sees the boys.
"Morning mommy" they say. Selina puts a finger to lips telling them to be quiet. The boys look at see Bruce.
"Daddy" they say before getting on top of him and hugging him. Bruce opens his eyes and see them. He chuckles a little and grabs the boys and sits up.
"Hey boys" he says. I laugh at them as I sit up and put my hand on my stomach.
"When did you get back" Damien asks.
"4 hours ago" he says.
"That's barely any sleep" Timothy says.
"Yes and boys do you know what today is" I ask them. They look at me confused.
"Today is your father birthday" I say. The boys hug Bruce.
"Happy birthday daddy" they say. I laugh.
"Thank you" he says. I gasp.
"What is it the baby" Bruce says turning to me. I take Bruce's hand and put it on my stomach.
"The baby's kicking" I say. He laughs and gets closer to me and I put my head on his shoulder. Damien comes over and puts his hand on my stomach.
"Do you remember doing this" I ask. He nods his head. Richard and Timothy get closer and put their hand on my stomach.
"Why is it doing that" Richard asks.
"Because it's probably moving while it's sleeping" I say.
"It feels weird" Timothy says. Me and Bruce laugh. I put my hand on his heads and mess his hair.
"Boys can you go and find Uncle Alfred and have breakfast" I ask. The boys nod before getting up and walking out of the room.
Bruce lies down and puts his head on my stomach. I place my hand in his hair.
"Get some sleep ok" I say kissing his head before getting up and walking out of the bedroom.

Selina walks down into the kitchen and see Alfred making breakfast.
"Morning Selina" he says.
"Morning Alfred" she says sitting down. Alfred hands her a cup of tea (since you can't have coffee when pregnant).
"How is Bruce" he asks.
"Tired but he's fine" she says taking a sip.
"Must be a relief" he says. Selina nods.
"It is I could not go through life without him" she says.
"Well I don't think any of us could" he says smiling at her.
"Well lets not think about what happens now I was thinking we could invite some of your friends over and have a birthday dinner" he says. I nod my head.
"That would be perfect" I say.
"Good now the boys are getting dressed so they should be down in a moment I have their food here. I must go and make the phone calls" he says.
"Thank you Alfred for everything" I say. He smiles at me before walking out of the door. I take my cup of tea and bring it up the stairs and go into the boys room.
I see Damien playing with Timothy and Richard.
"Hey kittens" she says sitting down on the floor.
"Hey mommy" Damien says.
"So today is you dad birthday so we are having a dinner for him tonight but you can't tell him ok" she says. They nod.
"Good now why don't we go down to the kitchen and make daddy some birthday cards" she says. The boys jump up and run out of the room. Selina laughs before getting up and following them.

Selina puts some black glitter in the piece of paper.
"What is your mommy" Richard asks.
"It's a cat" she says showing him.
"Like Phantom" Timothy says.
"Just like Phantom" she says. Phantom jumps up on the table.
"Phantom off of the table" Selina says picking him up and putting him on the chair.
"What are you doing boys" I ask looking at their cards. I smile and kiss their heads.
"It's beautiful" I say. "Damien can I see yours" I ask he holds it up.
"It's brilliant kitten" I say kissing his head and messing his hair.
Damien's

The twins

The twins

"Ok I've wrote that on there for you ok boys" I say putting the pen down

"Ok I've wrote that on there for you ok boys" I say putting the pen down. They nod their heads.
"Ok well I'm going  to put them into some envelopes and then we are going to grab daddy presents and then we are going to wake him" she says. The boys nod.

Selina walks in with the boys in front of her.
"Ok 3 2 1" she says. The boys jump up on the bed.
"Happy birthday daddy" they shout. Bruce opens his eyes and laughs before hugging the boys.
"Thank you again boys" he says.
"We brought presents this time" Damien says. Selina comes and sits down on the bed and puts the presents and cards next to him.
"You know you didn't have to get me anything" he says. Selina smiles at him.
"I know" I selina says.
"Open your cards first" she says. Bruce smiles at her before grabbing the two envelopes. He opens them and smiles.
"Thank you boys" he says.
"Open your present" they say. Bruce grabs the gift and opens it.

Bruce turns his head to Selina and smiles at her

"It's a boy" he asks. She smiles and nods.
"Baby boy number 4" she says. He smiles and hugs me. He gives me a quick kiss.
"Does this mean we are going to have another baby brother" Richard asks. We smile at them.
"Yes it does" Bruce says. The boys jumps on us and we laugh.

It was later that night. Everyone say in the dinning room.
(Selina, Bruce, Alfred, Damien, Richard, Timothy, Jim, Lee, Wyatt, Tabitha, Barbra and Harvey)
Bruce turns his head to me and whispers into my ear.
"Are we going to tell them" he says. I pull away and smile at him I nod my head at him. Bruce grabs his glass and klinks it.
"Everyone I would just like to say thank you for all coming to celebrate my birthday but I think it is more of a celebration that me and Jim are here safe and sound after what happened. So I would also like to say that me and Selina" he says taking my hand and helping me stand. He wraps his arm around my waist.
"Would like to announce that our 4th Baby is a boy" I say. Everyone laughs and claps. Bruce looks at me and kisses me. I smile at him as we pull away. I feel Tabitha hug me.
"Congratulations" she says. I hug her.
"Thank you" I say. Everyone comes and congratulates us. I walk over to Bruce and wrap my arms around him. He smiles at me.
"You all right" he asks. I nod. He smiles and rest his head on mine.