Chapter 1

Bruce looks at Selina. What did she mean she was pregnant.
"What do you mean you where pregnant" he asks.
"I had a baby growing inside me or should I say babies" she says.
"What do you mean babies" he asks.
"I was pregnant with twins Bruce" she cries.
"Selina... did you... are they" he stutters.
"No... I had them at 28 weeks. We were able to save them. They are in the nicu they are getting stronger and they are beautiful and striving" she says. Bruce looks at her in shock.
"I'm sorry for not telling you. I was just so upset with you for kissing Silver. I'm so sorry" she cries. Bruce grabs her hand and pulls her down on the bed and hugs her.
"I don't care as long as they are healthy. That all I care about" he says. She snuggles into him.
"Timothy and Richard" she says.
"What" Bruce asks looking at her in the eyes.
"Richard and Timothy That their names. I know when we were going through names for Damien that you liked those names but when you heard Damien you knew that was his name. And I knew that those were their names" she says. Bruce smiles at her.
"Their perfect" he says. She smiles and him and gives him a quick kiss.
"I love you" she says putting her hand on his face.
"I love you too" he says.

The door opens and Tabitha comes in holding Damien's hand as he walked.
"Someone is here to see you" she says.
"Damien" Bruce says. Damien runs over to the bed and I pick him up and put him in between me and Bruce.
"Hey buddy" Bruce says holding him.
"Daddy missed you" he says.
"Dadda"he says. I gasp.
"Your first word" Bruce says lifting him up.
"I'm am so glad that his heals bones healed two weeks ago and took the casts off or he would be annoyed as hell if he couldn't hold damein" Tabitha says. I laugh and hug Damien and Bruce.
"Your such a good boy" I say.