Book 2B chapter 11

3 years later...
I wake up to see Bruce sleeping next to me. I roll over and kiss him cheek. I feel his arms wrap around me tighter. I smirk. He starts to kiss my neck.
"Babe" I moan. He smirks against my neck. I move my hands to his hair.
"Babe we have to get ready for today" I say. He looks at me.
"Our baby boy is 5" I pout.
"You cute when you pout" he says kissing my lips.
"Come on" I say grabbing a shirt and putting it on.

Me and Bruce walk down the hall of the house. We open the door to see Damien sleeping in his bed. Me and Bruce walk over to the bed. Bruce sits down next to him.
"Damien buddy time to wake up" he says. Damien moves around. He opens his eyes and looks at us.
"Happy birthday" I say. He smiles at us. He hugs Bruce . Bruce loft him up.
"Come on let's have some breakfast" I say.
I walk down the hall to see the twins running down the hall. They run to me and hug me.
"What are you doing up so early" I ask.
"We came to see Damien" they say. I smile at them.
Bruce walks over with Damien.
Bruce puts Damien down and the boys run down the stairs. Me and Bruce laugh and walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. We see the boys sit down at the table.

I serve the boys breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes because it is Damien Favourite breakfast food.
"So birthday boy what do you want to do" I ask sitting down next to him.
"I want to go swimming" he says.
"I think that can be arranged" Bruce says. I laugh. We hear the phone ring. Bruce gives me a confused look before I get up.
I walk over to the phone and pick it up.
"Hello" I say.
"Selina it's me alfred" he says.
"Alfred Hey We haven't heard from you in a while what's up" I say.
"Well I wanted to say happy birthday to Damien" he says.
"Hold on" I say.
"Damien come here" I say. He walks over to me and takes the phone. After Alfred and Damien talk he hands me the phone.
"I also need to talk to Bruce" he says.
"Babe Alfred want to talk to you" I say. He comes over and takes the phone.
I go over and sit with the boys. After a few minutes Bruce comes and sit down.
"Boys when your done can you go and play outside while me and your mother talk" he asks. The boys nod.
When the boys finish their breakfast they walk out to the back garden to play.
"What did Alfred want" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.
"He says since we have left gotham the crime rate has gone up. He says that there are more murders going on. He says we need to go back" he says. I go wide eyed.
"B the whole reason why we left gotham was so that we would be away from the crime. Away from my past. I'm not going back" I say.
"Selina innocent people are being killed and we are the only ones who can fix it" he says.
"They have the GCPD. Why do we need to" she asks.
"Selina come on you know that going back is the right thing to do" Bruce says. She shakes her head and gets up.
"I'm not going back" she says walking out of the door and to play with the boys. I sigh.

Selina is sitting at the side of the pool with her bathing suit on. She watches Damien in the pool. The twins are in a paddling pool not to far away. Bruce plays with Damien in the water. Bruce looks up at his wife but she looks away. He sighs and continues to play with his son.

It was desert time. Selina walks into the kitchen with the birthday cake.

"Happy birthday to you Ha happy birthday to youHappy birthday to Damien Happy birthday to you" they sing

Ha happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Damien
Happy birthday to you" they sing.

Selina walks into the bedroom. She gets into a pair of PJs and lies in bed. She faces the wall. Bruce comes into the bedroom and sees her staring at the wall. He grabs his PJs and puts them on.
"I'm going to sleep in the spare bedroom" he says knowing that she is angry after this morning.
She says nothing and he sighs and walks out of the room.

Selina looks at the clock. 1:33am. She went to bed at 9pm and she can't sleep. Through that time Selina had time to think about what Bruce said. He was right the longer they where away the more people would be killed. Selina gets up and walks down the hall to the guest bedroom. She opens the door to see Bruce facing the wall. She walks over and lies on the bed. She sees him turn his head a little.
"Are you ok" he asks turning and facing her. She puts her arms around him.
"I'm sorry for the way I acted. You just want to save people. And your right the longer we stay here the more people are going to die. We need to go back to Gotham" she says. He pulls away and looks at her.
"Are you sure" he asks.
"I'm sure" she says. He puts his head on hers. She connects their lips. At first it is slow and gentle. Selina lifts Bruce shirt over his head. He kisses her neck and she moans. Bruce takes off her night dress and throws it across the room. Selina takes off his pants. Bruce slides into her. She moans out and pulls on his hair which makes him moan. He slides in and out of her. The room filled with love.