Chapter 13

It was the day after the Wayne family had returned from their 3 years living in Switzerland.
They are sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. The kids where eating their fruits and pancakes for breakfast. Selina sat drinking her coffee while stroking Phantom. Bruce sat drinking his coffee while reading the Gotham newspaper.
"Mommy am I going to have to go to school" Damien asks. Selina looks at him.
"No we are going to home school you" she says.
"What does that mean" he asks.
"It means me and daddy are going to teach you and you do it at home" she says.
"Oh" he says eating his strawberry.
Selina shakes her head and laughs.
The doorbell goes and Alfred leaves the kitchen to goes get it.
"Hey babe what are you going to teach him" Bruce whispers into my ear. I raise my eyes brows at him.
"To teach him not to be so cocky" I say grabbing the newspaper and hitting him. He laughs me.
"That is something new last time I remember being in here was the day of your wedding" I hear a voice say. I turn and see Tabitha.
"Tabs" I say running up and hugging her.
"I missed you" she says.
"Me too" I say. She pulls away and sees the kid.
"Ain't Tabby" Damien says hugging her.
"Damien you have grown so much" she says.
"The twins have grown so much" she says going over to them.
"Yeah well it's called Life Tabs" I say. She laughs.
"Oh I want one" she says.
"Tabs no wait a little" I laugh.
"Hey you where 18" she says.
"Ok true" I say sitting down.
"So where is Barbra" I ask.
"Doing some stuff for the club. I told her to come and visit when she has time" she says playing with Damien.
"Yeah well that is going to take a while it is Barbra" Bruce says sitting next to me.
"Yeah well with the crime rate going up so much it is hard to find a time to come visit. But that doesn't matter because your home now" she says.