Chapter 12

Today is the day that the Wayne family moved back to Gotham. It has been 3 years since they where last there and now they are ready to go back and save Gotham. Bruce put the last few things into the car. Selina carry's phantom in his carrier and puts him in the front of the car. Bruce walks over to Selina and wraps his arms around her.
"We can come over for the summer if we want. This place is always going to be our home" he says.
"Be one of our homes" she says. He smiles and kisses her head. They get the kids buckled into the car and drive off to the airport.

Bruce and Selina drive into Gotham. Selina looks out at the town. The place was darker. More dirty. She sighed. This place was worse than it was when they left. As Bruce drives back to the manor Selina starts to fall asleep after the nearly 9 hours flight. Bruce pulls into the all to familiar manor. This was the first time he had seen the place since they left 3 years ago.
Bruce turns the car off and sees Selina asleep in the seat with her hand on a sleeping Phantom that cat he has got her for her birthday nearly 4 years ago. It would soon be Selina's 24th birthday and he had to make sure he made is special.
Selina turns to see the kids sleeping. He sees the door to the manor open and he sees Alfred walk down the stairs. He gets out of the car and hugs him.
"I missed you" he says.
"Missed you to Master Bruce" he says.
"It looks like Mrs Wayne fell asleep" he says. It was weird to hear him call her that. Since they moved to Switzerland Alfred has been so busy that he couldn't come to visit. Everyone was so busy. They haven't seen anyone since that day they left.
"Why don't I get the bags and you get them inside then" he says. Bruce nods. He walks over to the car. He opens the door and looks at Selina.
"Selina honey" he says putting his hand on her face. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at him.
"We're here" he tells her. She looks behind her to see the kids sleeping. She picks up Phantom and gets out of the car. She puts Phantom down and he runs into the Manor. Selina wraps her arms around he husbands waist. Bruce kisses her forehead.
"We're home" she says.
"We are" he says.
"You two come on we don't have all day here" Alfred says walking up the step with some of the suitcases.
Bruce and Selina laugh before opening the doors to the back of the car.
"Timmy buddy time to wake up" Selina says shaking him a little. He moves his head a little.
"Mommy" he whines. Selina laughs before unbuckling her son and taking him into her arms.
"Damien buddy time to get up" she says. Damien slowly opens his eyes.
"Come on buddy" she says. Bruce unbuckles Damien and Damien gets out of the car.
Bruce holds Richard and they all walk into the house.
"Do you remember this place Damien" Bruce asks. Damien nods his head. Alfred walks into the room.
"Uncle Alfred" Damien says running over to Alfred. Alfred hugs him.
"You've grown so much mate" he says.
"I missed you. You should have come visit the house in Switzerland was so cool" he says.
"Oh was it Well then I guess I missed out" Alfred says.
"It's ok you can come and stay with us when we go back for the summer. Mommy and daddy said that we still own the house so we can go there" he says.
"Well the we must go some time" Alfred says.
"Well why don't you all go and have some sleep you have had a long day of travelling. Dinner will be done in a few hours so go rest. I'll feed phantom and get you stuff  put in the right places for you" Alfred says.
"Thank you Alfred" Selina says.
"It's my honour Mrs Wayne" he says. Selina smiles before going up the stairs with the kids.
Selina puts the kids in the spare bedroom as their beds are to small for them. Selina walks down the hall and into her and Bruce's old room. She sees Bruce lying on the bed. She smiles before going and lying on the bed with him. She puts her head on his chest as he wraps his arms around her.
"It's weird being back" she says.
"I know but we should get used to it soon" he says. She yawns and snuggles into him. He looks down at his wife and smiles. He kisses her head before they fall asleep.