Chapter 17

The winds of Gotham flow through my hair as I jump over the roofs of Gotham. I stop and look out at the city. It was filled with criminals yes but it was beautiful in the night. When the criminals are out we destroy them.
I hear a scream. I run over the roofs getting closer to the screams. I look down and see some guys trying to get some women purse and rape her. I use my whip and fling myself down. The men turn and look at me.
"Look another lovely lady. More to have fun with boy" the man who I assume is the leader says. Two of the men start to walk over to me. I grab my whip and hit them. I kick one over and then punch the other. The other 2 men who where on the women run away the leader puts his arms out to fight but I kick from under him and then punch him into he is down. I look up and the women who is wide eyed at me.
"Run" I say. She runs as fast as she comes. I breathe out.
I hear a whack behind me. I turn to see Bruce had knocked out one of the men.
"Never turn your back unless you are sure they are down Catwoman" he says. I smirk at him.
"Not taken Batman" I say. He laughs at me. I chuck a piece of paper down on one of them.
Bat and the Cat.

Me and Bruce go through the window of our bedroom. I put my whip on the couch. I lie back on the bed and sigh. I hear Bruce chuckle.
"What are you laughing at" I ask sitting up.
"Is Catwoman tired" he says. I glare at him. I stand up and look at him. He walks over to me and puts his hand on my face.
"I love you" he says. I smile at him.
"I love you to" I say. He grabs the zipper at the front of my suit and unzips it. I laugh as he puts me on the bed. He kisses my lips as he pulls my suit off of me.