Chapter 16

It was midday. Me and Bruce had been down in the bat cave training since 8am. Me and Bruce breathe out heavily.
"We are really getting old" I breathe.
"No you are just unfit" he says. I punch him in the shoulder.
"Shut up I'm not that out of shape" I say.
"Hey you haven't gone roof hopping in nearly 4 years. And you don't work out other than that before. I'm sorry Hon but I think you are" he says. I pout. He chuckles.
"Your adorable" he says.
"And your sappy" I say. He smirks at me.
"Only for you" he says kissing me. I kiss him and laugh. I pull away and look at him.
"Seriously though you are also out of shape" I say. He laughs.
"Come on let's get something to eat and have a break" he says taking my hand.

Me and Bruce walk into the kitchen to see the kids playing outside. I see a little boy that I've never seen before playing with them.
"Alfred who is that boy" I ask in confusion.
"That is Wyatt my son" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn and see Lee smiling at me.
"Lee" I say hugging her. She laughs. I pull away and look at her.
"Why didn't you call" I ask.
"We couldn't Get in contact with you we lost all our connections with you" she says.
"Why didn't you ask Alfred" I ask.
"Because we where out of the country for a while" she says. I nod.
"It's good to see you lee" Bruce says.
"You to Bruce" she says.
"You look fabulous" she says.
"I'm Don't I've just been working out and someone says I'm out of shape" I say turning to Bruce.
"But you are" he says.
"And you are to" I say. Lee and Alfred laugh.
"Married couple fights funnier in person" Alfred says. I glare at him before laughing.
"So how old is Wyatt" I ask.
"He just turned 3 a few months ago" she says.
"So where is jim" I ask.
"He is working on some case and couldn't come but said that he would come and visit soon" she says. Me and Bruce nod.
"You two did well with the kids. They are beautiful and polite yet they can be sassy. Like there mother" she says. Bruce laughs and puts his arm around me and kisses my head.