Chapter 7

A few months later...
Today is the day of lee and Jim's wedding. Me and Lee have spent months planning it.
I was in the guest bedroom helping lee with the wedding. Barbra was doing her makeup and Tabitha was doing her hair.
"Selina can't you believe that someday you are going to be doing this" she says.
"Yeah someday but today is about you" I say.
"That doesn't matter I'm still excited for that day" she says. I smirk.
"Ok stop talking about my wedding which isn't happening for a while and get the dress on" I say. Lee wanted a simple wedding unlike the last one. She wanted a simple dress. The wedding was simple exactly what she wanted.
No one knows about me and Bruce's unofficial wedding which it was a vow between us not one in front of anyone Just us. Which is all I have ever wanted.
Lee walks out in her dress and she looks great.

"Lee you look beautiful" I say

"Thank you but look at all of you" she says pointing to us in our bridesmaids dresses.

We all smile

We all smile. There is a knock at the door. I walk to the door and see Bruce.
"Can I borrow you for a moment" he asks. I nod.
"Girl I'll be back in a minute just need to sort something out" I say closing the door. I walk beside Bruce when he pull me into our bedroom. He places me on the bed and kisses me. I moan.
"Bruce" I moan. He kisses my neck.
"Babe I would love to do this but we have a wedding to attend" I say. He sighs.
"Ugh I wish we didn't have to go and I could just be tangled up in the sheets with you all day" he says. I laugh.
"Well we can do that when the kids are asleep tonight. We can use that as an excuse to leave early" I say smirking at him. He smirks back at me and gives me a quick kiss. I get up and walk to the door. I stop at the mirror when I see something on my neck.
"Babe" I shout.
"What" he asks.
"You gave me a hickey" I say. He laughs.
"Not the first time" he says kissing my neck. I push him back and laugh before walking into the bathroom and getting my makeup. Bruce walks into the bathroom and moves closer to me.
"Don't even think about it" I say. He laughs. Once my neck is covered I turn to him.
"I'm going back to the room I'll see you later" I say kissing him and walking out.

Tabitha, Barbra and me stand with Lee at the back doors of the manor.
"You ready" Tabitha asks.
"More than ready" she says. I look out and see Jim standing with Harvey next to him.