Chapter 19

I lie in bed. It was 6am. Me and Bruce had gotten in from our patrol 3 hours ago and while he has been sleeping. I had been lying in bed thinking about something. I place my hands on my stomach. It had been a month since Bruce had been sick meaning it had been a month since that night after patrol. A night of us curled up in the covers in sweat as we showed each other how much we loved each other. My stomach felt the same way as when I had the boys.
I look over and Bruce before getting up and walking over to my wardrobe. I grab a shirt and some jeans and my shoes before walking into the bathroom and getting dressed. Once I get dressed I open the door slowly and check that I haven't waken Bruce when I look I see Bruce still sleeping. I grab my jacket and walk out of our bedroom. I walk down into the kitchen and write a note telling Bruce that I was going to be out for a while.
I walk out and into the garage and get into my black car. I get in and close the door. I grab my phone and ring Tabs.
"Uh Selina why are you calling me at this time" she mutters.
"Can you get dressed so I can pick you up I have something I need your help with" I ask. She groans.
"Fine" she says.
"Thanks I'll be there in 20"I say before hanging up.

I drive over to Tabs apartment. I get in and walk to her apartment door. I knock. After a minute the door opens and I see a tired Tabitha.
"What do you need. Selina I love you but being up at this time is just ridiculous" she says.
"I think I might be pregnant" I say. She looks at me wide eyed.
"Seriously" she says. I nod at her.
"I have the symptoms. I have been throwing up though we though it was just that stomach bug that the kids, Bruce and Alfred had but I have been craving pickle and peanut butter sandwich's and my stomach is hard" I say putting Tabitha hand on my stomach.
"If you pregnant how long could you be" she asks.
"A 1,2,3 months" I say.
"Seriously" she says. I nod.
"Ok there is a drug store that is open we can go and buy a test" she says. I nod. She grabs her bag and we head to the car.

Me and Tabitha walk into the store. We walk down to the pregnancy test section. I look at the test.
"Get a few it will be more accurate" she says. I nod. I take a few that will say yes or no and some that have the lines. We pay for the tests and head back to Tabs apartment.

We get in. Tabitha hands me some bottles of water.
"Drink some of these" she says. I grab the bottles and drink them.
After an hour or 2 I go to the bathroom. I pee in a cup and put all the tests in. I put the cap on and put them upside down so I can't see the results. I get rid of the cup and open the door and let Tabs in.
"How long do they take" she asks.
"3 minutes" I say. She puts her arm around me.
"It must be weird doing this again" she says. I laugh a little.
"Yeah I could have 4 kids in a few months" I say. She smiles at me.
"Will you be happy if you are" she asks.
"Of course I will be. It might be inconvenient with the timing but either way I'll be happy. I want a big family and even though I don't say it. I want to have a big family so they never will be alone because I don't want them to be alone. Bruce was alone for so long he only really had me and Alfred to trust and if something happened to one of us I know that the kids will have each other to rely on" I say. She smiles at me and hugs me. I hear the timer go off. I pull away from Tabs.
"Ok" she says.
"1...2...3" I say and flip them.