Prolouge

Go read the first book or this won't make sense. First book called Please don't leave me.

"Please wake up" she says.
"I promise" she hears someone mutter.
Selina turns her head and stands up and leans over Bruce.
"Bruce" she says. She sees his hand move a little. She runs to the door and turns her head and see Lee standing at the reception.
"Lee I think Bruce is waking up" she says. Lee turns her head to her and then runs over. Selina runs back into the room and stands next to Bruce. Lee runs in next to her.
"Bruce Babe" she says putting a hand on his face.
"Selina" she hears him whisper. She puts a hand to her face as tears go down her face. Lee smiles at her.
"Bruce can you hear me. I need you to open your eyes" Lee says. Selina puts her hand on his and squeezes it. He squeezes back.
"B" she says. His eyes slowly open and blinks a few time.
"Babe" she says putting her hands on his face and looking at him.
"Selina" he says. She smiles at him and kisses him. He puts his hand around her back. She pulls away and smiles at him.
"I'll go and find the others" Lee said waking out of the room.
"What happened" Bruce asks.
"You crashed into a tree. Why where you driving when you where drunk Bruce" she asks.
"I was so sad over Alfred and you leaving I got wasted and I must have just got in the car and drove" he said. She shakes her head.
"Just don't do that again" she says.
"I won't" he says.

The door flings open and Alfred walks in.
"Bruce" he says hugging him.
"Alfred watch just woke up from a coma" he jokes. I chuckle a little.
"Don't ever do that again" he says.
"I won't I promise" he says. Alfred pulls away from the hug.
"You have missed a lot" he says. Bruce nods.
"I know I have been asleep for 2 months" he says. Alfred sighs.
"You've missed more than 2 months Bruce. You've missed 8 months of Selina" he says. Bruce turns to Selina.
"I know. I have missed that time and can't get it back but I can still use the time I have with her" he says. Selina gives a small smile.
"It think you two need to talk first" Alfred says walking out of the room with Lee.

Bruce turns to Selina.
"There's something your not telling me" he says. Selina nods tears go down her face.
"I was pregnant" she cries.