Chapter 4

Me and Bruce are sitting on the bed with the twins and Damien. It has been a few days since the twins have been let out but they haven't even been out of the hospital as they have been living in Bruces hospital room with me as I don't want to leave him. Lee walks in.
"I have good news you can go home today bruce" she says with a smile.
"Really" he says. She nods. I smile at him and give him a hug.
"Alfred is filling out the paperwork and Jim has gone back to the house to get you some clothes" she says.
"Thank you Lee" he says. She nods and walks out of the door.
"We're going home" I say resting my head in the crook of his neck.
"We are" he says putting his arm around me.

Jim came in with some clothes for Bruce. Bruce went in and changed whilst I fed the twins a bottle. Bruce walks out of the bathroom. He walks over to me and sits next to me and takes Timothy out of the car seat and takes a bottle and feeds him.
"You existed to go home" I ask.
"More than you know" he says giving me a quick kiss.

Me and Bruce walk out to the car park. We walk over to alfred who has the car door open. Bruce walks over and puts the car seat in. I walk over to the other side and do the same. I climb into the middle of the car. Bruce gets into the front and Alfred gets into the drivers side and we drive back to Wayne manor.

We arrive back home. We park the car. Bruce opens the door and takes the carrier with Richard and I take the one with Timothy.
"You two go in I'll get the bags" he says. Me and Bruce nod and walk up the steps. Bruce opens the door and I walk in. Bruce keeps the door open for Alfred.
"We're home" I say putting the carrier down gently.
"Yeah we are" he says wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Mommy" I hear a boy say. I look over to see Damien holding Tabitha's hand and quickly waking over to us. I kneel down and hug him.
"Hi buddy" I say hugging him. I stand up with him in my arms.
"Dada" he says putting his arms out. I pass him to Bruce and he hugs him.
"Aww they're do cute" I turn to see Barbra holding one of the twins.
"They are" Tabitha says holding Richard.
"Ok that is the last of the luggage Master Bruce. Why don't we take the kids off you hands and you go sleep for a while. And later we can all have dinner outside" Alfred suggests.
"I think that is a good idea alfred. Come on B" Selina says taking my hand.

Me and Selina lie on the bed. Her head lying on my chest.
"This feels good" she says.
"Yeah it's been a while" I say. She smiles at me.
"Promise me you won't do that again because I promise I won't do that to you" she says.
"I promise" I say kissing her. I lie my head on her and we fall asleep.