Chapter 9

It had been a few day since the incident and ever since then Selina has been on edge. She has had the kids sleeping in their beds ever since and won't let them out of her sight.
Selina sits outside while Damien is playing on the climbing frame that they got him. The twins where sitting in the sandbox w few feet away. She was sipping on a mug of coffee. She was watching the kids carefully. Bruce walks over and sits beside her. He wraps his arm around her.
"Do you really want to leave gotham" he asks. She nods.
"I'll do anything to protect the boys and here even our power can't protect them B. I don't want them growing up in a city full of crime I want them to be free and live happy lives. Here you can do that" she says. He puts his head on her shoulder.
"My parents owned a house in Switzerland we can move there" he says.
"Thats far enough away" she says.
"How long will it take to get their" she asks.
"The house is furnished so we only have to bring the clothes, Phantom, the kids and anything else that we want" he says.
"Can we be there by the end of the week" she asks.
"Yeah" he says.
"Then we should start packing" she says.

Selina is in the kids bedroom into the kids bedroom. She grabs a suitcase and puts it on the floor. She goes into their closet and starts to grab clothes. She folds them and puts them in the suitcase.
"Where are you going" she hears a voice ask. She turns and sees Tabitha. Selina sighs.
"Me and Bruce have decided that we are going to move to Switzerland" she says. Tabitha eyes widen.
"Why are you getting scared. We are going to catch the guy why are you running" Tabitha asks.
"Tabs when you have kids it's different all you want for them is the best you want them to be safe. And Gotham is not safe" she says.
"Yeah I know it isn't but you can fight them" she says.
"Tab what if I get killed fighting or Bruce and then the boys have to live without a parent" I say. She sighs before hugging me.
"I don't want you to go but if that is what is best for you and the boys then you go" she says. Selina hugs her.