Chapter 14

It has been a few days since the family had returned from Switzerland.
Bruce and Selina where sleeping peacefully in their bedroom. Selina was sleeping with her head of Bruce's chest. His arm draped around her. The door of their bedroom opens. A little boy walks into their bedroom. He walks over to the bed and shakes Selina. Selina wakes up and sees Richard standing there.
"What is wrong Richie" she asks.
"Mommy Timmy spit up" he says.
"What do you mean" she asks moving off of her husbands chest.
"He spit up at the side of his bed" he says. Selina lifts the covers off her. Bruce moves around.
"Selina What is wrong" he asks.
"Timothy threw up" she says running out of the room.

Selina runs into the twins bedroom to see Timothy sitting at the side of the bed with sick on his face and clothes and sick on the carpet.
"Oh baby are you ok" she says walking over to him.
"I don't feel well mommy" he says. Selina gets up and grabs the trash can.
"It's ok baby" she says stroking his head. Bruce runs into the room.
"You ok Timmy" he says. Timothy shakes his head.
"Do you want to sleep in mommy and daddy's room" she says. Timmy nods.
"Babe can you go and get him tucked in on the couch and I'll clean this up" Selina says. Bruce nods.
"Come on buddy" Bruce says putting his hand on his sons back. Selina sees Richard standing there.
"Do you want to go and sleep in Damien's room" she says getting up and walking over to him. He nods his head. Selina grabs his pillow and blanket. They walk down the hall. Selina opens the door and sees Damien sleeping.
"Here" Selina says putting the pillow and blanket on the floor.
"Mommy" she hears Damien say.
"It's ok buddy. Timmy is just sick so Richie is going to sleep in here" she says. Damien nods before turning around and going back to sleep.
Selina closes the door before walking down to the kitchen.
"Mrs Wayne What are you doing up at this hour" Alfred asks.
"Timothy threw up I'm just going to get some things to clean it up" I say.
"You go and look after him I will go and clean it up" he says.
"Alfred it's fine I'm more than capable then cleaning it up" I say.
"Selina your son need you. I don't mind doing this I did it many times when Bruce was little" he says. I smile.
"Thank you Alfred" I say before turning and walking back to the bedroom.

I walk into the bedroom and hear the shower going. I see the trash can at the door with throw up in it. I put it out of the bedroom and close the door. I walk into the bathroom and see Bruce cleaning Timothy. I frown.

Bruce gets Timothy into some new pjs and he is now tucked up on the couch in our bedroom.
"You ok buddy" I say stroking his head.
"Get some sleep" I say. He closes his eyes and falls asleep.

I walk into the study to see Bruce sitting on the couch drinking a cup of tea. I walk up and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles. I walk around and sit on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and look at him.
"He's fine it's just a big he got probably the diffrence of being here from Switzerland" I say.
"Yeah I just don't like to see him like this" he says.
"Me neither. But at least he is fine and feels better now" Selina says snuggling into him.
"This reminds me of when I was little and I one time got a fever and started throwing up everywhere. Mom and dad where away so alfred had to look after me. I remember that I threw up so much that my through was that sour that Alfred had to give me ice cream" he says.
"Well I don't think I'm going to give him ice cream just yet. But maybe tomorrow when he is all better" I say. He smiles at me and kisses me.
"We better go back to bed" he says. I nod. I get up and take his hand and walk down the hall.
We walk into our bedroom and see Timothy sleeping soundly. I walk over and kiss his head.
"I'll sleep on the other couch just in case" I say. He nods. He grabs me my pillow and a blanket. I lie down on the couch. I hear Bruce get into the bed.
After a few minutes I fall asleep.