Book 2C Chapter 21

Bruce POV
Today is Selina's first ultrasound for baby number 4.
I wake up and see that Selina isn't in bed with me. I get out of the bed and walk over to bathroom. I open the door and see Selina hunched over the toilet. I walk over and put my hand on her back and hold her hair back.
"Back to this again are we" he says. She chuckles and shakes her head a little. She lifts herself up and looks at him.
"We are" she says. He smiles and kisses her head as he puts a arm around her. She puts her head on his shoulder.
"Why don't you go for a shower we have the appointment soon" he says. She nods before flushing the toilet and getting up. Bruce walks out of the room and gets dressed for the day.
Bruce walks down to he kitchen and sees the kids eating there food.
"Morning daddy" Damien says. Bruce smiles.
"Morning bud" he says. He walks over and kisses the boys on the head.
"Where is mommy" Timothy asks.
"She's getting ready for the doctors" he says sitting down.
"Why do you have to go to the doctors" Richard asks.
"Because we have to check on the baby" Bruce says eating some toast. The boys nod.
Bruce sees Selina walk into the kitchen. She looks over and sees the eggs. She puts her hand over her mouth and runs out of the kitchen. Bruce gets up and walks after her.
"What is wrong with mommy" Timothy asks. Damien shrugs.

Bruce walks out to the garden and sees Selina throwing up in the bushes. Bruce walks over and puts a hand on her back. She finishes and straightens herself up.
"This baby is being a devil" she says. He chuckles.
"Yeah reminds me of what Damien was like with you" he says.
"I feel like I'm going to puke my guts out all the time" she says.
"Well hopefully you don't have to put up with it for much longer" he says.
"No there is going to be a lot of days like this I can tell" she says. Bruce nods.
"Are you going to eat anything" he asks. Selina shakes her head.
"No i will probably see it again if I do. We have half and hour till the appointment might as well get going" she says. Bruce nods and kisses her head.

Bruce walks into the kitchen and sees Alfred cleaning.
"Morning Bruce" he says.
"Morning Alfred" Bruce says.
"How is Selina this morning" he asks putting the dishes in the sink.
"Feels sick and has thrown up twice" he says.
"The little minx giving her a hard time".
"Yeah well me and her are off to our appointment now" he says.
"Ok I will look after the boys and also James Gordon called this morning wondering if the boys wanted to come over and play with Wyatt" he says.
"Yes That should be fine I think Selina just wants to lie in bed all day" I say.
"That is understandable. I will have some tea ready for her when you return" he says.
"Thank you Alfred" I say smiling at him.
"Your welcome Bruce" he says.

Bruce walks out and sees Selina sitting down on the chair with her head put back. He walks over and holds her hand.
"You ready to go" he says. She nods. Bruce takes her hand and helps her up. Selina wraps her arms around him and puts her head on his shoulder . He puts his head on her head and he stands there.
"Once his appointment is over we can come back here and you can lie down all day" he says. She nods and hugs his tighter.
"Mommy" she hears the twins says. She pulls away and looks at them. She bends down and hugs them.
"Hey kittens" she says.
"You and daddy going to see the baby" Richard asks. Selina nods.
"Yes we should be back soon" she says. The boys hug her.
" ok boys we have to go but we will see you soon" Bruce says kissing their heads.
"Bye" they say and Selina and Bruce walk out of the door.

Bruce and Selina walk into the doctors and sign in and sit down. Lee walks out and brings them into the room.
"Congratulations" she says hugging them. Selina hugs her.
"Thanks but this baby is being a devil" she says lying on the bed.
"Giving you a hard time" she asks. Selina nods.
"This is the worst morning sickness I have had" she says. Bruce chuckles and kisses her head. She glares at him. Selina lifts up her shirt a little.
Lee puts the wand thing in her stomach and looks at the baby.
"It looks like you are 2 months along" she says. Selina smiles at Bruce.
"You have another appointment in  a month and in 2 months you find out the gender" she says. Selina puts her shirt back down and lee hands her the sonogram.
"I will see you two later" she says. Selina hugs her.
"Thank you Lee" she says.
"Your welcome Selina" Lee says. Selina pulls away and smiles at her before taking Bruce's hand and walking out of the doctors.

Selina and Bruce sit I the car as Bruce drives them home.
"Are we going to find out the gender this time" Selina asks.
"I don't know do you want to" he asks.
"Well if would be different we didn't do it for Damien or the twins" she says.
"Well then yeah I think we should" he says taking her hand. She smiles at him. After a few seconds her smiles disappears.
"B can you pull over" she says. Bruce pulls over to the side of the road. Selina takes her seatbelt off and gets out of the car. Bruce stops the car and gets out. He walks over and puts a hand on her back.
Once Selina finishes Bruce walks over to his side of the car and opens the door and takes out a bottle of water. He hands it to her and she drinks it.
"We are only 5 minutes away so I think you should be fine" he says. She nods and hands him back the bottle. He kisses her head. She walks back and sits in the car. Bruce closes the door and walks over to the drivers seat and drives them back to the manor.

Bruce and Selina walk into the manor. Selina groans.
"Bruce, Selina How was the appointment" he asks.
"She's 2 months along" Bruce says wrapping his arm around Selina. She groans and puts her head in the crook of his shoulder.
"That's good news. Selina I will bring you up some tea if you would like" Alfred asks. Selina nods her head before walking up he stairs.
"Where are the boys" Bruce asks.
"James Gordon came and collected them about 10 minutes ago" he says. Bruce nods his head.
"How was the drive" Alfred asks.
"It was fine there but she threw up at the side of the road when we came back" he says. Alfred nods.
"I will bring her some tea" he says.
"Thank you Alfred" Bruce says before waking up the stairs.

Bruce walks into their bedroom and sees Selina lying on the bed. He walks over to her and sits down next to her. She turns around and puts her head in his lap.
"You still feel bad" he asks. She nods and curls up next to him. He puts his hand on her head and plays with her head.
"Alfred is bring up the tea after that you can go to sleep" he says. She nods and sits up and wraps her arms around him.
"There you go Selina" Alfred says putting the tea on the night stand.
"Thank you Alfred" Selina says. Alfred smiles and passes her a heating pad.
"This should help Selina" Alfred says. Selina nods.
"Ok the kids are going to be home in a few hours so you should both sleep" he says. Bruce and Selina nod.
"I will be in the kitchen if you need anything" he says before walking out. Selina drinks her tea before lying down next to me and putting her arm around my waist.
"Thank you" she says. I look down at her.
"For what" I ask.
"For everything looking after me for loving me" she says. I smile at her.
"I have loved you since I was 13 years old and that is one thing that never has and never will change" I say. She smiles before kissing me. She pulls away and she rest her head in my chest. We soon both fall asleep.