Chapter 6

It was the next day and me and Bruce where sitting at the table feeding the boys. Damien was in his high chair with a plate of fruit while me and Bruce where feeding the twins. Alfred puts a plate of food on the table for us.
"Thank you Alfred" Bruce says. Alfred nods at us. I put the bottle down and burp Richard. The door bell rings and Alfred walks out of the room. I put my head on Richards and close my eyes. I hear Bruce chuckle. I hear footsteps and I open my eyes my eyes and see Jim and Lee. Lee is smiling.
"Hey What brings you here" I ask. Lee puts her left hand up.
"We're getting married" she says. My mouth opens.
"Congratulations" Alfred says.
"Thank you" Jim says.
Lee walks over to me and shows me the ring.
"It's beautiful" I say.
"So when are you to getting married" she asks.
"Well not for a while we have the kids to take care of. Maybe in a year or 2" I say Bruce nods in agreement.
"Well still I expect for me to be a bridesmaid" she says. I laugh.
"Mama I'm done" I hear Damien say. I turn to him and smile.
"Lee can you take Richard for a bit" I ask.
"Sure" she says taking him. I walk over to Damien.
"Good boy" I say picking him up and putting him on my hip.
"Come on we need to get ready for the day" I say walking out of the room.

I sit on the floor playing with Damien. I feel that since the twins have been born that I don't get to spend much time with him.
"You know I love you kitten" I ask.
He nods.
"I'm sorry I haven't spent much time with you the past weeks" I say.
"It's fine mama" he says. I smile and hug him.

I lie on the floor of the study with Bruce . My head on his bare chest. His hand runs over my naked back.
"Are you sure you want to wait until the kids are older to get married" I ask.
"Selina as long as I have you by my side till the day I die I don't care how long it takes for us to get married" he says. I put my head on my hand.
"Hold up" I say grabbing his shirt that was thrown on the floor. I put my underwear on and put the shirt on. I walk over to the desk and pick up the sticky notes.
I walk over to him with the notes and sit down. I take the pen and write on it.
"I vow to love you till the day I die" I write.
"To love and to cherish every moment I have with you. That even if we argue I will still love you. I promise to be by your side when you die. I promise to be with you till death death do us part" I write over a few sticky notes and pass the pen to him and he writes.
"I promise that no matter how sarcastic you may be and sassy that I will always love you. I promise not to cheat on you. To be loyal to you for the rest of my life till death do us part" he writes. I look at him and smile.
"I do" I say.
"I do" he says.
"And you may now kiss the bride" he says and kisses me.
—————————————————
Greys anatomy reference. They are not legally married but still they are married to each other kinda.