Season 4, Episode 3 - Changes (Makeover Redone)

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sam asked Brittany pulling her aside. "Tell you what?" Brittany asked confused. "That you're pregnant," Sam said as Brittany just looked at him. "Why would that be important for you to know. I told you when I told the club," Brittany said in a confused tone as Sam sighed. "Brittany....you and I both know what happened between us this summer and I want to be there for you and our kid.." Sam began as Brittany chuckled. "Santana is the father Sam," Brittany said in a confirming tone. "That's...not possible..." Sam began. "Are you saying I'm a liar?" Brittany said upset. "No not at all. It's just..." Sam began. "I know this is confusing for you but I know deep down that I'm pregnant because Santana and I are on the rocks and we need something new to spice up our life and what's better than a baby?" Brittany grinned as in that moment Sam knew Brittany didn't get what was going on, not at all. He was slightly solemn especially since he knew he had to be the father and wanted a relationship with Brittany but it seemed like she was disregarding his feelings once again.

Sam pictures himself in a fantasy performing 'Lego House' by Ed Sheeran expressing his feelings for Brittany, wishing that she would want to be with him instead of Santana.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house. When things go wrong we can knock it down," Sam sang emotionally as he followed Brittany out of the choir room. "My three words have two meanings. There's one thing on my mind, it's all for you. And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm and if you're broken I'll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now," Sam sang as we cut to Brittany who is still trying to desperately get a hold of Santana. "I'm out of touch, I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when you're getting down and out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind. I'll do it all for you in time and out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now," Sam sang as Brittany is still oblivious to how Sam is feeling as she is seen smiling at her locker at the photos of her and Santana. "Don't hold me down. I think my braces are breaking and it's more than I can take. And if it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm. And if you're broken I'll mend ya. And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now," Sam sang as we cut to him performing in the auditorium to Brittany. "I'm out of touch, I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when you're getting down and out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now. I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind. I'll do it all for you in time and out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now. I'm out of touch, I'm out of love. I'll pick you up when you're getting down and out of all these things I've done, I'll love you better now," Sam sang as he finished the song as the New Directions seemed to understand exactly what Sam was singing about, wanting to be there for Brittany, that is everyone but Brittany who is back to being oblivious to her surroundings.

Cut to Kurt and Rachel's apartment where Kurt is trying on different outfits trying to decide what to wear for his Vogue interview. "I've spent the entire weekend trying to choose the absolute perfect outfit because I've snagged an interview at-- drum roll, please..." Kurt said in a voice over as he tried on clothes. "Hi, I'm Kurt Hummel," Kurt said to himself in the mirror in one of his outfits ". Yes, it's just for an internship, but I haven't been this nervous since I auditioned for NYADA and if it wasn't for my change of song I don't know if I would've been accepted," Kurt said in a voice over as he is walking out of the subway station into 's headquarters. "I'm meeting with the new senior editor and designer extraordinaire. Isabelle Wright, and her stellar reputation precedes her," Kurt said in a voice over as we cut to people talking about Isabelle. "She's a style maverick," one woman said. "She double-majored in fashion design and dead romance languages," another woman said. "An iconoclast," a third woman said. "Rumor has it, She gave Steve Jobs his first black turtleneck," a guy said. "She's Vogue's rogue," the third woman said again. "Miss Wright will see you now," the receptionist told Kurt unimpressed as she filed her nails as Kurt got up anxious about his interview.