|| Chapter 13 ||

Börja om från början

He was so calm that he didn't even notice MJ standing next to him the whole time.

"Admiring the view?" He asked, with a half smirk.

"I like this time of night."

"I don't. It's too clear. Doesn't it almost feel like someone could be watching us through a crystal ball? Controlling us? Well if they are--", he lifted a middle finger to the sky.

"I find it calming. No people, no problems, just me and the world."

"You would think that. I wish I could be that naive."

"I'm not naive." The dark haired boy retorted, whipping his head to face MJ, who chuckled in response.

"Hot headed too, aren't you? You might want to keep that in check. Both of those are probably why you're here in the first place."

Yoongi's knuckles were turning white before he ripped them away from the railing, face flushed. "I'm here because I chose to be."

"You mean those lot chose." MJ replied, jutting a thumb towards the door.

"It was a group decision. We all agreed on it. After all, Eunwoo chose to follow you out here - how is this any different?"

MJ's gaze fell onto Yoongi, his eyes cold. "This isn't like that."

"How isn't it?"

"..."

Yoongi felt a sense of pride about being able to silence the difficult boy in front of him, until he spoke up again.

"Don't drag Eunwoo's name into this conversation." He warned. Finally he stood straight and walked towards Yoongi until they were barely a meter apart. "This is a friendly piece of advice," yeah, real friendly, "don't always go with the majority vote. I bet my life that all of you had doubts about coming out here with Jungkook didn't you? But none of you wanted to be the odd one out and say 'no.' Go with your gut, Yoongi," he knocked his fist against the younger's stomach, "or you'll end regretting it."

The blonde walked back inside, leaving a baffled and slightly pissed off Yoongi alone on the balcony. He grit his teeth, MJ's words repeatedly tugging at his mind, before shaking off his doubts and joining everyone in the living room.

He plopped down next to Namjoon and tried to catch up on the conversation.

"MJ, what do you think?" Taehyung asked in a rush, "is a coconut a nut?"

The blonde blinked in confusion. "Uh..."

"No! It's a fruit, right?" Eunwoo interrupted.

"Do i look like a farmer?"

"Yes--" before he could finish, Eunwoo had MJ's hands around his neck as he giggled and pleaded for him to let go.

After a while the two of them listened in on other conversations, and Eunwoo's eyes landed on Yoongi and Jimin.

"He reminds me of you." Eunwoo mumbled. MJ followed his gaze to see who he was referring to and sulked. "Come on, really? That guy?"

"Yeah, he's just like you when you were younger."

"I was NOT like that."

Eunwoo chuckled and MJ simply watched him. "You've taken a liking to these boys, haven't you?"

"Of course," he smiled, "they're just like us. Disobeying for all the right reasons. We have to look after them."

"Eunwoo, do you regret coming out here with Jaeun and I?" Eunwoo's surprise was obvious, but he simply rested his head on MJ's shoulder and hugged him. "Of course I don't you dumb-dumb. You're the reason I came out here. I wouldn't swap it for anything."

MJ hesitated, but decided not to hug him back, and simply sat back and allowed Eunwoo to relax against him.

After a while of idle conversation, Eunwoo stood up. "It's late, how about we get up early tomorrow to leave?"

"Sure." Everyone muttered.

"Alright then-"

His sentence was cut short by an earth shattering smash as the glass flew in fragments from the windows and everyone reflexively clapped their hands to their ears.

When Yoongi opened his eyes and looked upwards, the air was knocked from his lungs. The pattern of red was spreading like an explosion, dyeing Eunwoo's shirt red. Within seconds, he fell to the ground.

A/N :o

My schedule is now an update once per fortnight on a Tuesday at 10pm BST unless stated otherwise, turn your notifs on if you want to stay updated!