Chapter 4 ~ Pike

~" There's no surrender
And there's no escape
Are we the hunters?
Or are we the prey?"~
-Ruelle - Game of Suvival-

The rover was eerily quiet. There was an occasional clanging of metal from someone moving positions to try and get comfier.

"Screw this!" I shout, "We should be out there!"

"Cam, it's no use." Monty says.

"The boy is right Skairipa. They can wait longer than us." Indra huffs.

"Why do you call me Skairipa?" I ask.

"You helped kill in Mount Weather. You helped us in the war. Sky murderer, suits you Cameron." Indra tells me.

"Great story, but should we at least look and see if it's safe to go?" Bellamy whispers.

"Probably, Bellamy get up on the gun and cover us, we need to make a move." Kane instructs. Finally we were moving, I don't think I could have dealt with another minute in silence.

Suddenly, Bellamy is pulled out of the rover, and we are surrounded.

"Everyone out or the boy dies!" A familiar voice shouts from outside.

But it couldn't be.

He died.

He wasn't real.

It was just my imagination. Wasn't it?

Slowly, we all got out of the rover. Monty and Kane put there hands up, whilst Indra and I drew our swords ready for a fight.

Immediately two hooded people tackled me to the ground, not knowing who I was pr what I had done. I fought back with everything I had. Once one of them was off of me I pulled a knife out and stabbed the other person in the stomach, earning a cry of pain. Good, next time don't be a dick, I thought to myself. Then a third person pinned me against a tree and pointed a gun to my head.

Now I love a good fight, but even I know when I've lost, so I reluctantly gave up fighting.

"Monty?" A woman voice said.

"Mum?" Monty said. The woman then removed her hood to reveal an Asian woman slightly shorter than Monty. She went over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Where's dad?" Monty asked

"Your father didn't make it." Monty's mum replied.

After Monty's mum, Hannah, removed her hood other members of farm station took there hoods off too.

"Pike?" Kane asked.

"Marcus Kane. We thought you were dead. Good to see you Kane." Pike said with a smile.

Red clouded my vision as I saw  his face. The man that taught me everything about the ground. The man that let guards beat me if I got something wrong. God I hated him! I ran towards him and pushed him against a tree, just as someone had to me only moments before. Instead of a gun, I held a knife to his neck, ready to cut it the second he put a foot wrong.