Prologue

August 8, 2014. Oh wow. It's 2016 and this still isn't finished.
Himawari's pov. Age 8

"Their going to cage you up like a bird Himawari." My cousin Neji starts saying. "You should escape while you can, or you you will end up like my father." I knew all about the story of his father I didn't want to end up like him. My cousin got his curse mark when he was four like I was supposed to. Now he is ten and I'm eight.

"A caged bird... You mean the H-Hyuuga curse mark! I don't want it you will help me escape won't you!" I scream hysterically. He nods.

"Pack the things that are most important to you. We leave tonight." He whispers in my ear. I simply nod a run home.

I see my father training with Hinata. Father seeing me waves me over. "Come over here Himawari." He says with a little anger. I know that he is angry that Hinata isn't improving as the older sister while I'm a perfect example of a prodigy.

"Coming Father." I quickly respond running over there. I quickly bow to my father. "Father, Onee-sama what would you like me for?"

"Show Hinata the shuriken throw again." Father replies handing me three shuriken.

I get into the throwing stance. Throwing two I back flip and throw the last one hitting all the targets. I see a good enough look from my father. I see the disappointed look on Hinata's face.

"Practice I will be back later Hinata." He cautioned. Normally I would go comfort Hinata and help her, but I needed to get my things ready I only have an hour before I leave.

When I get to my room I take a last look. A normal room a bed with blue flower print, a few blue rugs, some movie actors photo, academy awards, dresser and my jewellery box.

The jewellery box was a small one the size of a kunai. The box was made of silver and had my name engraved into it. A locket with a picture of me and Hinata in it, a gold ring from my mother and a diamond ring are what is inside of the box. I grab the box and all of its items and throw into my bag.

Throwing some clothes, my journal, and other essentials into the bag I leave through the window into the night. Running to the place where me and Neji planned it I see him there.

"Neji?" I breathed hoping nobody was eavesdropping.

"You came thank goodness. I don't want you to end up like the rest of us." He mumbled.

"Ne-" I started to repeat. He quickly covers my mouth though.

"I will cover you go! The guards are asleep run now!" Neji muttered slash yelled. We hug and I notice he slipped something into my pocket. Nodding I leave through the gates with tears on my face.

Neji's pov.

I have to hide her tracks I won't let her end up a caged bird. She is meant to soar through the skies.

I make the scene look like there was a fight and she was kidnapped. I use a chakra point to knock my self out.

"Be well Himawari."