"I'm sorry Y/N but I'm tired", Jin said.
"Fine. I'm going on my own than."
"No! Seoul is too dangerous for you to go on your own", Jin immediately said. He's always been quite a protective brother.

"I'm coming with you", Namjoon suddenly said.
"Alright", Jin nodded and looked at him.
"I want to get her back alive. If something happens to her, I'm going to kill you."
"God, calm down, I'm taking good care of her", Namjoon said.
"I hope so. I trust you Kim Namjoon."

Just a few moments later the others made their way back home to the dorm while Namjoon and I stayed back.
"Come on, I know a nice way", he said and started to walk.

I followed him and silently admired how beautiful Seoul was at night.
"Why did you agree to come along anyway?", I asked after we walked for a few minutes without saying a word.

He shrugged and said: "I like going for walks but I usually go on my own because none of the others join me. So going with someone else for once is quite a nice change."

I nodded and looked at him. As far as I knew Namjoon by now, I couldn't say anything negative. He has been nice all the time, he was actually quite handsome and has been caring.

We started to small talk as we continued walking. After a while we arrived at a promenade which led along a river.
"Do you come here often?", I asked curiously.
"Sometimes. But usually, I don't", he replied.

I walked towards the railing and looked at the river. It reflected the city lights and it was absolutely beautiful. Namjoon smiled and stood right next to me.
"Do you like it?", he asked.
"A lot. It's beautiful", I said and nodded.

"Namjoon?", I asked after a  little while.
"Hm?", he signalized that I had his attention.
"Tell me something about you", I said.
"What do you want to know?"

I thought for a bit and then asked: "Why did want to become an idol?"
He remained silent for a bit.
"Well, I guess, I've always been into songwriting and rapping. When I was young I looked up to many rappers and wanted to become like them. And because I like the thought of helping others with my music."

"You seem like a pretty cool guy", I smiled.
"I'm even cooler than you could ever imagine", he laughed.
"Don't flatter yourself", I laughed.
"Too late", he replied grinning.

We continued walking along the promenade.
"Are you cold?", he suddenly asked.
"A bit", I replied honestly. The later it got, the colder it got and I didn't bring a jacket along.

"Here", he said, gently putting his jacket around my shoulders.
"Thanks", I replied shyly and blushed. I looked the other way and hoped Namjoon wouldn't notice.

"So, was Jin your only reason to come here to visit us?", he asked.
"No, actually not, but don't tell him. I applied at the University in Seoul and got accepted so I'm moving here in a few months. But nobody knows yet", I said.

"A smart girl huh? I bet it will be fun to have you around more often", he grinned.
"We only know each other for a few hours. Just wait till it gets a few days and see how you think about me then."
"You can't be that bad. You're Jin's sister. He's the kindest guy I've ever met and until now I can't say anything bad about you either", Namjoon said.

"We'll see", I grinned and stopped. I leaned on the railing, facing Namjoon. He looked at me and asked: "Tired already?"
"Just enjoying the view", I grinned.
"You gotta turn around then", he laughed.
"No, not necessary."

I didn't know where that confidence came from but it was quite amusing to see Namjoon blush. He didn't know what to say so he slowly walked towards me and stood next to me at the railing.

"Tired already, old man?", I teased him.
"Awake on the outside but asleep on the inside", he laughed.
"Thank you for joining me though", I said.
"It's my pleasure", he said.

I turned towards him and looked him in the eyes. He did the same and we stood there by the railing for a while. None of us were able to look away.

I didn't realize how he came closer to me but the next moment his face was right in front of mine. I smiled and gently closed the gap between our lips. It felt surprisingly good to kiss his soft lips, even though we practically just met.

Neither one of us wanted to stop so we continued to kiss each other for a little while before he softly pulled away.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry", he said and his cheeks were deep red.

"You shouldn't be", I smiled and then shyly faced the ground. He somehow was making me nervous.
"I'm glad you're staying with us", he said quietly and gently pushed up my face with one finger so I had to look at him.

I smiled and blushed. Those three weeks were going to be even more interesting than I had ever imagined.