Chapter XXII: Valentine's Day.

Start from the beginning

She sat there breathlessly after plopping on the bed.

"Look what I got." She smiled at me, sticking her arm out.

A tattoo of my name.

Now we have tattoos of eachothers name, symbolizing that we're staying together. 

She pretty much has no choice now. 

I had this big dumb ass smile on my face and didn't know what to say.

"You like it?" She tilted her head pulling her arm back, a smile still on her face.

"Hell yeah!" I chuckled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

"Clem, I got you something. Put your shirt on. We're gonna have to go outside." I made it seem like it was no big deal. 

She nodded her head. 

I could tell she wouldn't care what it was.

She was always grateful when I bought her little things.

But this...

She would never know how to control herself with this. 

..............................

I walked her out into the living room with my hands over her eyes. 

Once I removed them, she ran over to the table and picked up her flowers and chocolates with a huge smile on her face. 

She sniffed the Roses and fell in love with the scent. 

"Mail came?" She asked, looking at the envelope that had the tickets in it. 

"Yeah, it's for you." I played it off, going along with whatever popped up.

She began opening the envelope and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Sweetheart, have you ever thought about how beautiful our relationship is? 

I wonder if it is possible for couples to be like us

So open to each other

Having nothing to hide

Honest

No fear but only respect for each other 

Accepting unconditionally

Loving without a break

Anger that vanishes in a kiss, sometimes in just a touch

Expressing love even when there is no understanding
Trust to the core

Enjoying the togetherness

Encouraging the uniqueness

Desiring to live long together

So playful

So naughty

So cute

So loving

So caring

So romantic

Never I

Always US.

Happy Valentine's day, my love.

Enjoy your gifts." She read aloud, tearing up from the beauty of it.   

She hugged me with tears in her eyes. 

"Look inside the envelope. It's more stuff in there." I kissed her forehead and enlightened her. 

She double checked the envelope and screamed. 

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY LAND? " She asked with complete excitement, unable to hold it back.

"Yup, and everything is taken care of. Happy valentine's day sweetheart. " I planted a kiss on her lips. 

It was sweet, loving, passionate, caring and made me feel all warm and tingly on the inside. 

One of the best kisses. 

"And, your new keys. " I finished, dangling them in her face. 

"YOU GOT ME A CAR?" She squealed and hugged me even tighter than before. 

"I love you so much." She cried into my shoulder.

"I love you too." I kissed the top of her head, smiling at how happy I'd made her.

I did that to her. 

I felt good about it

And we're gonna enjoy this trip.

--------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, happy valentine's day. Sorry for the late upload. I was busy here on this sweet day. I had a lot of fun, and I also had a lot of fun writing this. I don't know if the money added up, but this is currently my money plan until I retire, so I thought I should have a good time writing about it. Surprisingly, it turned out good in my opinion. Any constructive criticism will be taken, and if you have any chapter recommendations, feel free to let me know. Most likely, I'll write it.