"First of all, I'm a 170 year old vampire and you are an Original Vampire so I think we could kick the killers ass and secondly, it's better to go see what is it instead of you starting to think about this place being haunted."

"We both go." Rebekah said and when they went to the noise they realized it was just a bunny.

*A few hours later*

Stefan and Rebekah has for dinner some burgers and chips to go with it, while drinking some wine because it was her favorite alcoholic drink.

"Now it's time for desert."

"You know I like to have some foreplay..."

"Not that... Desert as in what you eat after dinner." Stefan said.

"What did you prepare?"

"Nothing. We will make it ourselves." Stefan said with a smirk.

"I'm not the best cook." Rebekah warned him.

"This is simple. It's S'mores!" Stefan said. "Just heat the marshmallows with the campfire and then use these crackers to make it a mini-sandwich."

"Okay..." Rebekah said hesitant and once she tried it, she loved it and eat a few more.

After they ate s'mores, they played Chubby Bunny and ended the challenge laughing until their faces hurt from how they looked when they were trying to do the challenge. After that they simply lay down, looking at the stars in the sky and appreciating the beautiful night and the small noises of the forest.

"I have to admit. This is being way more fun than I was expecting." Rebekah said. "Sometimes I forget to appreciate these small things because of how used I got to be around expensive things..."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Stefan said, seating down, making her seat down too. "I also need to admit something..."

"Please tell me you did not cheat on me with Nik."

"That joke will never get old, will it?" Stefan asked because he knew how much Rebekah loved to mocked the bromance he had with Klaus.

"Sorry. What do you need to admit?" Rebekah asked.

"During my whole existence I thought that I would never be happy. I made myself believe it was because I had turn into a vampire who had no control over his bloodlust. But now I see that I wasn't happy because I was alone and weren't with the love of my life. You are the love of my life, Rebekah. And you can call me cheesy but I truly believe we were destined to be together. Just think about it. Your brother needed to break his curse with a doppelgänger, Katherine found out and ran away, then she turn me and Damon, I became the Ripper and eventually turn it off, we met in the 20s and even with my switch off, I fall for you, then Klaus took my memories away from him, so 90 years later he would come back to try and use another doppelgänger to break his curse and make me meet you all over again and I did fall for you all over again." Stefan said. "I believe we are destined to be together and the universe gave us a second chance. We got to know each other all over again, we fall in Love all over again... and you have no idea how happy I am that we took this second chance."

"Stefan, What are you trying to say?" Rebekah asked, starting to feel emotional but trying not to show it in case she was misunderstanding what he was saying

"Rebekah Mikaelson, will you make me the happiest...?"

"Yes!" She cut him off.

"Let me finish it." Stefan smiled. "Will you make me the happiest man in the entire universe and accept marry me?"

"Yes!" Rebekah said and they kissed passionately.