treinta y siete

the next day, daniel sat in front of his computer and pulled out a database of articles from major newspapers over the past three decades.

he shouldn't be doing this.

the idea had crossed his mind more than once in the recent months, but he had always ignored it, knowing that corbyn's personal life was his and that it was much healthier for him to keep his relationship with him purely professional.

but there he was anyway.

he began to write a series of search terms, several combinations of the words: bean, corbyn, son, businessman and disinherited.

it took him less than ten minutes to find the information he was looking for. daniel pulled out a short article from a local publication that focused mainly on business news.

the article, seven years ago, mentioned how the eighteen-year-old corbyn matthew, son of a very rich and notorious man, had refused to join his father in business and had been legally disinherited.

everything made sense at that moment.

everything corbyn had told him about his father and about his first years of life. and all he had felt about the way he had been victimized emotionally as a child. the truth of his identity closed the final gap in his understanding.

and daniel had no idea what to do about it. daniel had no idea if he should tell corbyn, if he should tell him that he now knew it.

how should i tell him? what i would say?
what kind of difference would it make?

daniel had no idea what he was doing with corbyn. for a while he had been trying to ignore the confusion of the feelings corbyn made him feel.
he was honest enough to admit that he had gone beyond the professional with him.

but one thing that he knew now overwhelmed him.

for the past six months, he had been fucking nolan arthur Besson's son, who was the ceo of one of the biggest corporations and most likely one of the most famous corrupt crooks in california.

===
word count: 351

hey there's a double update. ik this chapter was too shot but the last one was too long. also ik the real name of corbyn's father is not nolan, i just made it up because he's a asshole here in this story and ik corbyn's real father is not.

also this is like daniel looking the information of corbyn's father 👇🏼

𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎