cuarenta

daniel knew that the wine was something petty and a little childish, but he enjoyed it very much, and he achieved what he needed.

nolan was clearly surprised and disturbed by the deluge of dark red wine.
nolan seemed upset but corbyn was feeling better. corbyn was holding his laughter while nolan didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to say.

nolan didn't entertain himself among the amused spectators, and didn't even make verbal aggressions against his son. he just left.

once nolan left the restaurant, corbyn and daniel were able to return to their meals. corbyn was still tense, still throbbing with bound anguish, but he no longer seemed to be on the verge of implosion. they left the restaurant twenty minutes later.

daniel felt unstable and emotional, and silently put himself at the same rhythm as corbyn. he had no idea where they were going, but corbyn began to walk, clearly absorbed in his own thoughts.

w walked several blocks until corbyn stopped in front of a historic stone building with clean lines and large windows. he blinked as he looked at an unmarked door that clearly led up.

"what am i doing here?" muttered corbyn, as if he had just realized what was around him.

"i don't know," said daniel, feeling nervous and confused. "you were walking, so i walked with you.

daniel will never leave corbyn alone.

"yes" corbyn cleared his throat and shook his head a little. "sorry, it wasn't like that, we were going back to the hotel, right?"

daniel reached out to take his arm in concern. corbyn seemed shaken, exhausted and more mistreated than he had ever seen him.

daniel had no idea what kind of emotional turmoil he had suffered tonight, but the sensation he sensed about him was painful.

corbyn was hiding it well, but he seemed traumatized. and daniel could see it.

"bean, why don't you go home? we don't need to go back to the hotel tonight."

rubbing his eyes, corbynmade another obvious effort to compose himself. he glanced at his watch. "it's only ten thirty."

"i don't care. i really know it wasn't fun for you" daniel was trying to be helpful, he was trying to make corbyn feel better. "you look tired, go up. i'll take a taxi and go home."

corbyn shook his head. "i'm not well."

"i'm serious," insisted daniel. "i would feel like a monster without a heart if i made you fuck me tonight."

"i would never be forced to..."

"you know what i mean. i want... i want to help you," said daniel, interrupting him.

corbyn looked at an empty place in the air, his breathing was rapid and irregular.
it seemed as if he was shaking again, just below the surface of his composure, and the tension was so brutal that daniel feared that corbyn would break.

"corbyn?" he asked quietly, stroking his hand with his. "are you good?"

for a moment, the blond rested his head on
the palm of daniel's hand. then he shook his head. he still hadn't seen it in the eyes. "i'm fine"

daniel's growing concern intensified until a lump formed in his throat. corbyn was about to break, and daniel had no idea what he could do to help.

a wave of painful tenderness overwhelmed him. he wished he could hold him. hold him in his arms. "i don't think you are" his voice broke at the last word. "corbyn, what can i do? what do you need?"

"i'm fine" repeated the blond.

daniel noticed that his hands had begun to tremble. but then he squeezed them in fists at his sides.
"you're not," daniel choked, "you're not tell me the truth, tell me what you want. do you want to be alone? do you want me to go out with you for a while?  we can go to the hotel, or somewhere else. corbyn, just tell me what you want. "

his hoarse and passionate pleas must have finally reached him. at last, corbyn looked at him slowly, as if his eyes were too heavy to lift. a muscle flickered on his temple and his lips were white as death.

"i want..." the blond cleared his throat, but his words were still thick and sad. "i want you to stay with me tonight, dani."

===
word count: 731

corbyn is hurt.

also i can't believe it, 40 chapters

𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎