dieciseis

corbyn appeared five minutes earlier, dressed in a gray suit and a black shirt without a tie. when he opened the door, his eyes examined daniel from freshly brushed hair to bare feet.

then his mouth lifted slowly in a smile. that same sensual smile that he obviously used as a standard technique.

for some reason, daniel realized that he hated that smile. he felt the irresistible urge to hit him in the face.

but instead of doing that, he asked bluntly, "do you ever wear anything but black and gray?"

corbyn blinked and the smile faltered. "what?"

"every time i see you, you're dressed in black and gray, i was wondering if you have something of another color"

corbyn raised his eyebrows slightly and his eyes stopped in daniel's own attire. black and gray. daniel snorted with disdain when he stepped aside to let him in.

"i'm not saying anything is wrong with black and gray, i was just asking" said Daniel trying to defend himself.

"did you have a good week?" daniel asked, and followed him into the living room.

corbyn placed his briefcase on the table as usual and turned to look at him. "it was normal. what about you ?"

corbyn decided not to tell him about he seeing daniel at the cafeteria.

"fairly good." answered the young boy.

"have you tried the vibrator?"

"yes," he said, smiling at corbyn."it's great, thank you very much for getting it for me"

"did you have any problem with getting an orgasm?"

daniel choked on air when he heard corbyn. he still had not gotten used to corbyn's awkward questions. "no, i mean, once i get in the mood, i can make it work pretty well."

daniel was so excited about the vibrator that he had tried to use it every day. but he discovered that he still had problems reaching orgasm if he wasn't really excited.

"good." corbyn took out a film, a tube of lubricant and a couple of condoms from his case. "then, in terms of the parameters for tonight..."

daniel frowned. "parameters?"

"do you want to continue as we have done? i know that your intention was to have sex for the first time. but your choice to continue with my services means that you want to try something different? i would be happy to help you play a fantasy. they come to me regularly, they prefer me to play a more romantic role "

a random thought passed through daniel's mind, and he wondered if he preferred to play roles, to pretend something that didn't exist, to act like someone else when he was with his clients.

but that wasn't what daniel wanted. it would make him feel fake, stupid and something sordid.

then he shook his head. "i prefer the way we used to do it before, if that's right, without pretending or anything"

"of course," corbyn said softly. "do we see other movies?"

daniel opened his mouth to say he didn't need them, but then he was struck by an unexpected wave of shame and distrust.