veintinueve

corbyn's arms rose around his immediately, placing daniel in position on top of him.
daniel lay down on his warm, thin body and seemed unable to stop kissing him.

this time, he used his tongue more actively, trying to match the skillful movement of his. daniel stroked his soft blond hair and felt a jolt of pleasure as corbyn moaned softly in his mouth.

while they were kissing, their hands were busy.

corbyn was stroking daniel's back, he was lowering his hands on his thighs and butt, where he touched him intimately.

breaking the kiss for a minute so they could catch their breath, daniel slid one of his hands past corbyn's chest and belly until he could feel his erection through his boxers. the silk was thin and slippery, and he squeezed his hard erection through the fabric.
the young boy hadn't equaled his own breathing when corbyn took his head in his hands and pulled him into another kiss.

corbyn's fingers tangled in his hair as he teased his mouth once more with his tongue.
daniel continued to massage his cock as they kissed, loving how firm and substantial he felt under his hand and how his body held tight with each squeeze.

eventually, corbyn gave up and moved his hips to free his cock from his boxers. his lips parted as he searched for a condom. then he helped daniel to position himself as he straddled his pelvis and sank, sheathing his erection with his heat.

daniel started to mount him the way he knew, but after a few minutes corbyn guided his upper body against his and claimed another kiss.

daniel had no objections.

he didn't have much freedom of movement, scattered about him in this position, but he did not care. corbyn felt hard inside daniel, and the slight friction of their rocking together was delicious. he was able to get a good stimulus at his sweet spot, and began to moan and snort against his mouth as the pressure of an orgasm developed.

his head was spinning.
the whole world was spinning.
daniel was dizzy because ofpleasure.

the young boy shook his head to one side while his body tightened, just about to break. he moaned and gasped, turning his hips to get more stimulation of the penetration of corbyn's cock against his tight walls.

then he came, his body writhing awkwardly on top of him as the spasms of pleasure passed through him. Corbyn growled and his hips jerked with short corbyn against him. his fingers dug into the mass of daniel's ass.

"honey?" corbyn asked in a harsh voice. when daniel came down from his orgasm, he realized what he was asking.

"you, too, come," daniel said dryly. "come, corbyn."

daniel's muscles were tight and felt tighter as corbyn pushed and pushed into him from below. he felt his mouth warm and wet in the hollow of his neck, and then feel his teeth.

corbyn bit him hard when he climaxed, and daniel gave a cry of surprise, returning unexpectedly from the mixture of pleasure and pain. their bodies trembled, swayed and softened as the waves of orgasm finally vanished.

daniel was hot and sweaty, and corbyn, too. daniel gasped against his shoulder and neck, while the other panted desperately against his as well. after a minute, daniel got up and left him as he always did.