cinco

in the dark room, daniel felt less exposed and self-conscious.

he was beginning to think that this would not be so bad, when corbyn's form rose above him, the dark silhouette of his head directly above his, he shook violently, hoping it was much lower.

"what are you doing?" he gasped.

"i was going to start with some games if that's okay, it'll make things go more smoothly"

"Oh, well, sounds good" daniel breathed lightly and stayed under him, telling himself that he was an intelligent and mature adult who had the control of this encounter.

he had nothing to be nervous about. however, when his face leaned toward him, he held up a hand to stop him. "are you going to kiss me?"

"i was going," the blond boy said.

corbyn's whole body felt warm, too warm. "my clients usually like to be kissed."

"Oh, well, i'm not sure i want to, it just seems like too much... i don't know, it does not feel right, like i'm taking advantage of you or something like that"

corbyn laughed. "dani, you're paying me for this "

he called me dani instead of daniel and i like it, though the brunette.

"i know "he writhed a little. "but it feels weird, i'd rather not do it."

kissing for daniel means something more than for corbyn and he didn't feel right doing it with someone who has no feelings for.

"okay, but i suppose i can kiss you somewhere else, right?"

"Yes." he really wished he was less nervous to enjoy the strange nature of this conversation.

corbyn started kissing his neck softly. daniel inclined his head to give his better access and was surprised at how pleasant the soft touch felt. then, before he knew it, he was caressing his body, with his palm caressing his hips and belly. he had been very excited a few minutes ago and had only briefly been distracted. but now his body was responding to corbyn's touch. it was a relief, he began to loosen his tense muscles.

"take some deep breaths," corbyn muttered, lowering his mouth to follow along his collarbone.

daniel was about to bother with his bossy nature when he remembered that he was only doing what he had asked him to do it. so he followed his instructions, took a long, calm breath and let it out. after a few more of those, his breathing had slowed and leveled.

"can I put your shirt up?" the blond asked, his fingers were on the edge of his little pajamas.

"yes."

corbyn raised his upper body to expose his chest, though it was too dark in the room to see them clearly. then he lowered his mouth to kiss his nipple. daniel gave a small moan as corbyn kissed him skillfully, and felt the corresponding tugs between his legs.

"let me know what you like," corbyn said lifting his mouth from his chest briefly. "otherwise, I can not please you."

"oh, i like what you're doing, what should i do with my arms?" he felt that his arms were in the middle of everything and he couldn't find where to place them.