ocho

daniel was very nervous. he could feel like everyone was looking at him.

but no one was. just his best friend, jack avery, that was far away from him.

he used to have another best friend in high school. and he was in the same university as daniel. it was weird when they met each other in the corridors because they break their friendship because daniel told him how he felt about him.

daniel told him that he liked him.

but jonah marais didn't feel the same.

and now it was a weird moment because jonah just saw daniel seavey in the corridors of the building, and he decided to go to him.

"hey." said the taller one.

daniel just nodded his head.

it was awkward.

daniel preferred a thousand times more to be in a room telling his sexual problems to corbyn than to talk to jonah.

every time daniel looked into jonah's eyes, he remembered that look of indifference. he remembered his words.

'you and me? that's not going to happen. i will never be attracted to you! '

that was the beginning of daniel not feeling well with his body, with his gestures, with himself.

fortunately, a few years after without jonah and having a new best friend named jack avery, were able to improve his self-esteem. they got daniel to love himself again.

"there's a team party this saturday in my fraternity." jonah said without looking daniel in the face.

the old boy kept his eyes on the leaves in his hands. what turned out to be the newspaper of the university. specifically, jonah was looking at daniel's column.

today there was a new story. a new and different story. daniel had dared to write a homosexual erotic scene.

when he presented it that morning before the newspaper was taken out, i hope he refused, but it was not like that.

they like it. they liked it much more than the previous ones.

and now the sexual history of daniel and corbyn toured the entire university. although it was clear that nobody knew that the protagonists were both, much less that it was based on a real story.

the protagonists were matthew, a confident blond with a rather sensual character, and james, a brown haired boy who is ready to discover a new world.

"i'm not from the football team and i've never been." daniel answered seriously.

jonah once laughed at him for not knowing how to play any sport. he called it pathetic. and daniel couldn't forget those words.

"anyone can go." jonah said, looking away from the newspaper and looking into daniel's blue eyes.

jonah was surprised by the strange confidence that the brunette had in himself. today it seemed different.