treinta

"quebec?"

daniel nodded, waiting for an answer. he was very nervous and corbyn's silence did not help.

"no, i haven't been there. why are you asking?" asked corbyn raising an eyebrow.

"i have to go there for a conference, the conference is on friday night and then i have to attend a banquet on saturday night. but i have Saturday and most of Sunday to hang out and go sightseeing"

"is it because of walter mellon's new book?" corbyn asked knowing that his favorite newspaper writer was going to get a book out.

daniel didn't have to go to a conference. he had to go to his conference.

a publisher had taken the draft he had a few months ago and she liked it. that's why daniel had finished it and he published it two weeks ago.

now he had to make conference to make people interested on his book.

the young boy nodded again. and he remembered that he couldn't go to walter's conference with corbyn if he was walter. "i was wondering if you had any ideas about what i could see, if you had been there before"

"no, i haven't been there," the blond repeated. he was still looking at his cell phone.

"i've heard it's a big city, it's on my list of places to go," said daniel nervously.

corbyn seemed to be talking absently, as if he were not really interested in the conversation.

"i don't think you want..." the words stuck in his throat as a wave of self-consciousness flooded him.

daniel had no idea why he was nervous about asking him. he had paid him to fuck him many times in the last six months.

but something about this possibility of traveling with corbyn made him feel more vulnerable than his requests for normal sessions with him.

the green eyes of corbyn looked up from his phone to stick it over daniel's blue eyes. making daniel even more nervous. "you don't think i'd want what?"

daniel swallowed before speaking. "come with me."

now that daniel had said it, he wanted to fix it in a hurry, "i mean, i know that your programs are scheduled on weekends, it was on your list of services. i should have planned it before, but i was thinking it could be fun. i mean, if you're available, probably not, it's not a big deal, forget what i said please."

"this weekend?" corbyn said looking at his phone again.

his distraction was becoming a bit annoying for daniel. the blue eyed boy could only imagine the kind of appointments he had scheduled. and how many of them.
and that made him jealous

"yes." daniel's voice was almost silent.

"i have no scheduled commitments this weekend," corbyn said, putting down his cell phone. "i think i could go with you"

daniel felt a ridiculous wave of pleasure. "really ? are you sure? i would pay the airfare and the hotel and everything, as you have on your price list. and i know you have the base rate for a weekend, and then i guess we could add up all the sex- "

"honey," corbyn interrupted him again. daniel loved it when he called him honey. "we'll solve it later" his lips were pressed together. corbyn looked mad.

daniel must have offended him again. it was a little uncomfortable, to have his company as a monetary commodity, but this was his business and daniel was not sure how to deal with it.

it was always better when they could leave without talking. simply pass the envelope at the end of the night. however, he didn't know how they could make plans for the weekend trip without taking the money first. however, he shrugged and left the subject.

"also i feel like I have to go with you. because i guess if you're not here it's going to get cold in la." said corbyn making daniel blush.

daniel knew that corbyn just said it because he was trying to be nice, but he thought corbyn didn't meant it.

although, it was a beautiful gesture.

"then come with me and we'll be fine." answered daniel.

then corbyn just said he would send an email with more details. despite the slight discomfort, he was really excited that corbyn was going to go with him.

he would be a good company. very good.

they could look around the city together. corbyn was so smart, informed and witty so daniel knew he would be the best travel partner.

also, they could have a full weekend of sex.

===
word count: 767

𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖆

𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎

𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎