once

daniel watched as corbyn slid his silk boxers over his hips. his erection was in daniel's sight. it was big, at least as far as daniel could tell.

when he picked up a pack of condoms, an anxiety grip tightened in his throat. daniel squeezed his eyes shut and looked for a way to get distracted so he would not get so nervous.

"what if you can't get erect?"

corbyn gave him another strange look. "don't worry about that, i have it erect right now."

daniel snorted, opening his eyes again. "i can see that, it's very impressive. i was wondering in general, that is, obviously you won't be attracted to all of your clients, and sometimes you find them very unattractive. do you have any kind of mental processes that you are doing to make sure that you are ready for work?"

there was a pause when corbyn rolled a condom over his erection. "yes," he said at last. "when people say that the brain is the most important sexual organ, they do not lie, it's the one that helps me get turned on when i need it."

daniel considered that when corbyn rubbed his condom covered penis with a good amount of lubricant. A strange impulse led him to joke. "but you don't have to do mental acrobatics to get hard on me, right?"

his lips twitched. "of course not"

daniel tried not to smile but it was complicated. "you say that to everyone, right?"

"what do you think?" corbyn actually smiled at him. it was not kind and it was half ironic, but daniel loved how he changed his face. "are you ready?"

daniel nodded again, swallowing hard as he returned to the bed and settled between his legs.

"i think it's better to start with the missionary's position," he said, leaning on him. "there is a good reason why it is the favorite position"

"sounds good" daniel was bathed in waves of heat.

"the pressure is going to be uncomfortable at the beginning, there's no help for that, you're very excited, so that will make it easier, the pressure will improve a lot once it comes in. try to breathe, and do not squeeze, as you did the last time, if it hurts too much, tell me and i will stop."

"okay" he ended up putting his hands on corbyn's shoulders. "i'm ready," he said, breathing deeply and forcing his pelvic muscles to remain relaxed.

daniel felt the tip of his cock pushing his entrance. then, an inch of penetration. it wasn't bad. he took another deep breath. when he let go, he went in a few more inches. more pressure now. "all good?"

"yes," he gasped. his fingers had tightened on his shoulders.

corbyn's eyes never left his face when he retreated a bit and readjusted himself. "take three more deep breaths, when you release your breath for the third time, i will go much deeper"

he nodded, and concentrated on breathing as corbyn had directed. on his third long exhalation, he felt a significant increase in pressure. his slide to him was careful, and at one point he retreated and bowed again before pushing toward him again. the discomfort was momentarily so intense that it drowned out a painful moan.

he heard corbyn breathing above him, and he stayed very still, with his cock buried in his body. "are you all right?"

daniel nodded silently. the worst of the pain was already subsiding, but the discomfort remained. he felt too full, too tight, too much.