trece

daniel felt good. he no longer felt overwhelmed by the fact of not knowing about sex because he now knew him quite well.

corbyn returned to the room with a wet cloth, which he used to clean gently between daniel's legs. when daniel thanked him and returned the washcloth to the bathroom, he invited him to go back to bed.

daniel had it until midnight, and he intended to take advantage of it.

corbyn lay down beside him, resting his head on one bent arm. he was completely naked, and was showing the long lines and undulating muscles of his body to his best advantage.

daniel looked at him with admiration for a minute until he realized that corbyn was posing for him. as always, the act was very subtle, sophisticated, nothing raw or flashy about it.

since he wanted to talk to him and not get distracted, he leaned over, grabbed his boxers and threw them at corbyn.

"do you have any questions for me?" corbyn asked putting on his underwear. "are you feeling okay?"

"yes. thank you very much for being careful and taking your time." corbyn's eyes narrowed as he studied his face.

"i know there's something you want to ask me" there was. an insensate and persistent question in the back of his mind. "ask me"

then daniel was honest, "do you think i'll be good at this? i mean, i seem to have messed up a lot, and i was really stupid with that hand, when i won't have you there guiding me through every step, do you think i'll be good at it?"

when i won't have you there.

to his relief, corbyn did not dissipate the question. he paused as he considered it, and then met his eyes soberly. "i don't think any of that reflects your sexual abilities, you were nervous at first, and even when you got over that, you seemed a little self-conscious."

"i think, when people are self-conscious, they tend to fall into a definite role, something that will make them feel. you assumed the role of apprentice, which could be the reason you wanted directions, but once you've passed that, you'll be fine. " said corbyn.

daniel let out a sigh, strangely consoled by his response.

he had not flattered him or tried to trick him into believing he was some kind of god of sex. he had told his sincere opinions. rubbing his belly distractedly, he thought about his words. he thought about them for a long time.

then he finally said, "you know, i think you're right about that self-consciousness thing. i've never thought of it before, how did you get so smart?"

corbyn arched an eyebrow at him. "my work provides me with a wide variety of experiences with human nature."

daniel snorted. "i suppose so." he was still thinking about corbyn's comments.

"i think maybe i sensed that about self-conscious people even before you mentioned it. in one of my stories, i made the protagonist feel really self-conscious about her appearance, and she always acted ... "daniel broke off, noticing an expression of curiosity on corbyn's face.

for some obvious reasons, he didn't plan to tell corbyn about his love and sexual stories in the newspaper. but besides, it was very difficult for corbyn to find him because daniel used a pseudonym.